ADVERTISEMENT

Bad Offense

Tegray1

Senior
Sep 18, 2015
We need some easy baskets. Archie needs to quit playing Forrester and Davis so much. With Davis injury he is getting pushed out of there. Smith gets pushed, Fitzner gets pushed. Moore at least had some strength to have a solid base under there. He got a tip in last night. Playing Morgan at the 5 all the time isn't working.

People have been complaining about Forrester not playing. Now you're complaining that he plays too much, when, in fact, he played exactly 0 minutes against Nebraska. So who are you talking about? Fitzner? McRoberts? Moore? Do you even know?

Sorry. I missed typed. Fitzner and Davis have been giving us nothing. Moore was the only player that played hard enough last night. He should have played more.

People have been complaining about Forrester not playing. Now you're complaining that he plays too much, when, in fact, he played exactly 0 minutes against Nebraska. So who are you talking about? Fitzner? McRoberts? Moore? Do you even know?

Sorry. I missed typed. Fitzner and Davis have been giving us nothing. Moore was the only player that played hard enough last night. He should have played more.
I’ve been saying this for a long time. I don’t know why he’s hesitated to play him more. I love Archie but I think he’s still learning too. Let’s give him some time! They have had an insane amount of injuries this year which hasn’t helped. He needs to get Keion and they’ll be fine next year. He does need to change his offense some though it seems like. Maybe with more talent his way will be fine, we’ll see. Fitzgerald really isn’t very good. He lost his starting job at St Mary’s which is why I left. I see why he lost it.

Miller needs to shake up his staff or bring in someone that knows anything about offense but he's too stubborn.

I’ve been saying this for a long time. I don’t know why he’s hesitated to play him more. I love Archie but I think he’s still learning too. Let’s give him some time! They have had an insane amount of injuries this year which hasn’t helped. He needs to get Keion and they’ll be fine next year. He does need to change his offense some though it seems like. Maybe with more talent his way will be fine, we’ll see. Fitzgerald really isn’t very good. He lost his starting job at St Mary’s which is why I left. I see why he lost it.
fitzner is so bad no one can remember his name anymore

Fitzgerald? Is he related to Kurt Hastings or Tom Cloverdale?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT