ADVERTISEMENT

AZ Meetup Thread

envious, have fun out there. Remember, no pictures...what happens in Vegas....pad the budget, it costs big to drink in that town unless you're on Freak-mont street.
I won't get out there again until late March, but it looks like final 4 weekend, which will be fun.
As a baptist I would wonder if they raised the cost of pie in Vegas. But I bet it is some good pie. At my age my wife would be more worried about a woman making me a pie. It could cost us our marriage. lol I too hope all the Hoosier fans have a great time and please guys be safe.

We have not been to the MGM yet but away from there i would say 15 - 1 IU fans over AZ,

I was bummed not to find the group listed in the OP's 1st post.
I asked some IU groups in Tap but gave up after asking four groups if they were the fans listed. Everyone was nice to me though considering I had no idea what anyone looked like since I've never met any of you. Thx for the invite.

Maybe next time....

I was bummed not to find the group listed in the OP's 1st post.
I asked some IU groups in Tap but gave up after asking four groups if they were the fans listed. Everyone was nice to me though considering I had no idea what anyone looked like since I've never met any of you. Thx for the invite.

Maybe next time....
I started running into people and @Kellerdog was trying to find people. it was late by the time we finally got there. I think the first game had already tipped when we finally made it to Tap.

Sorry I didn't get to meet anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT