ADVERTISEMENT

AZ Indicts Fake Electors

Stuffshot

Hall of Famer
Feb 20, 2008
Those law-and-order Republicans really know how to throw a party:

That is, throw a political party into chaos.
Now, Meadows and Giuliani are being reported to be among the indicted-but-previously-unidentified group:

Those crazy Republicans!

She's not even the legitimate AG. She sued to have 9000 legal votes thrown out after the McCain cult brought down the voting machines on election day. Total clown show.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Keep repeating the voter fraud lie. Only you and other idiots believe it.
Exactly. The only thing missing from his post was calling the illegal/fake electors 'patriots' and suggest Trump should pardon them should he win re-election.

"The other idiots" and him don't care about rule of law or even free and fair elections. They just want their cult leader installed.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
She's not even the legitimate AG. She sued to have 9000 legal votes thrown out after the McCain cult brought down the voting machines on election day. Total clown show.

You know you're dealing with an idiot when they play the "everyone knows it" card. You also know you're dealing with an idiot if dbm links the idiot. It's almost 100 percent foolproof.

• Love
Reactions: cosmickid
She’s a freakin BOP!!!! I start my 4 days on with kids today then next Friday my ex has surgery so I’ll have my daughter for a minimum of six straight weeks. I think this is how people feel the night before deployment
My 17 y/o daughter screamed at me Tuesday night after I'd driven two hours home from Cincy (client visit) and getting in at about 10:30pm then, literally the next morning, asked which prom dress I should buy for her.

My god, she's going to torment some poor man later in life.

My 17 y/o daughter screamed at me Tuesday night after I'd driven two hours home from Cincy (client visit) and getting in at about 10:30pm then, literally the next morning, asked which prom dress I should buy for her.

My god, she's going to torment some poor man later in life.
Wow you’re almost free tho!!! 17. She looking at colleges?

Yes, another level of hell.

She says she wants to go to Michigan (unlikely she'd even get in). For reference, their out of state tuition wtih all costs considered is nearly 75k

What the actual **** are we even doing anymore

Cue Tom Cruise in Risky Buisness:

**** it, looks like IU next year

Yes, another level of hell.

She says she wants to go to Michigan (unlikely she'd even get in). For reference, their out of state tuition wtih all costs considered is nearly 75k

What the actual **** are we even doing anymore
Damn tho!!! That’s huge. She must be smart. One of my biz partners is a Michigan alum and when you walk into his office it looks like the entrance to a UM arena or a campus bar. It’s Fing awful.

Congrats tho. She must be killing it to even be considering it. My daughter told me last week that she can get her driving permit next year. She’s 13. We’re back to Southeast Mo State with Missouri State her reach school. It’s fluid

Damn tho!!! That’s huge. She must be smart. One of my biz partners is a Michigan alum and when you walk into his office it looks like the entrance to a UM arena or a campus bar. It’s Fing awful.

Congrats tho. She must be killing it to even be considering it. My daughter told me last week that she can get her driving permit next year. She’s 13. We’re back to Southeast Mo State with Missouri State her reach school. It’s fluid
There ain't no way in hell she gets into UM and, if she does, there ain't no way in hell I'm paying for it. She can't even roll her ass out of bed before 7:15 in the morning and that's when my wife or I wake her up.

We probably gotta keep her close. Honestly, she should look at Purdue. She breezes thorugh advanced math classes (A's across the board) but says she doens't like it.

We have visits planned for IU and Purdue in May. She also wants to check out Xavier and Cincinnait (b/c one of her friends it going there).

A small private might end up being the choice as well. Who knows. Applications going out starting in about 3-4 months though.

Free? Free?!? After seven years of undergrad in California and four years of grad school in Arizona (finally had thesis approved yesterday) and I'm still not free. At least she's working and it costs me less to support her . . .

There ain't no way in hell she gets into UM and, if she does, there ain't no way in hell I'm paying for it. She can't even roll her ass out of bed before 7:15 in the morning and that's when my wife or I wake her up.

We probably gotta keep her close. Honestly, she should look at Purdue. She breezes thorugh advanced math classes (A's across the board) but says she doens't like it.

We have visits planned for IU and Purdue in May. She also wants to check out Xavier and Cincinnait (b/c one of her friends it going there).

A small private might end up being the choice as well. Who knows. Applications going out starting in about 3-4 months though.
That’s great stuff. Maybe she can get some money with math?

She is in the IB program at Carmel. We debated AP vs IB but landed on IB b/c I think it prepares her better for college. It's pretty rigorous.

She's still a social butterfly though. It's gonna either help her or hurt her later in life. We'll see.

Keep repeating the voter fraud lie. Only you and other idiots believe it.
If all this evidence your constantly post is there, please advise the rest of us why that overwhelming evidence hasn't been taken to a grand jury and indictments issue to all those who are guilty.

How about indicting at least just ONE!

Your live in a world of total denial and accept only what you choose to believe. You have the maturity level of a middle school student.

Free? Free?!? After seven years of undergrad in California and four years of grad school in Arizona (finally had thesis approved yesterday) and I'm still not free. At least she's working and it costs me less to support her . . .
Congratulations!!! That thesis shit is bullshit. Never ends. Have you explored this angle?? Oh f*uck off!!!! That’s why I switched to law after grad school. Have

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Those law-and-order Republicans really know how to throw a party:

That is, throw a political party into chaos.
It's about time. Still waiting for several other states to join Georgia and Arizona in enforcing the law.

If all this evidence your constantly post is there, please advise the rest of us why that overwhelming evidence hasn't been taken to a grand jury and indictments issue to all those who are guilty.

How about indicting at least just ONE!

Your live in a world of total denial and accept only what you choose to believe. You have the maturity level of a middle school student.
You must have meant this for dbm. I said there is no significant voter fraud, who gets indicted for not committing voter fraud?

She is in the IB program at Carmel. We debated AP vs IB but landed on IB b/c I think it prepares her better for college. It's pretty rigorous.

She's still a social butterfly though. It's gonna either help her or hurt her later in life. We'll see.
My God. IB at Carmel. @BradStevens You see this? You want to talk about starting life out on third base. Mercy. Where’s willdog

Congratulations!!! That thesis shit is bullshit. Never ends. Have you explored this angle?? Oh f*uck off!!!! That’s why I switched to law after grad school. Have
She had to defend her thesis. I just had to write mine and then have a three professor panel bless it. I didn't sweat it and got my masters in 18 months. Of course, it was nice getting paid as an officer for doing nothing but attending grad school. I played a lot of golf too - it was Monterey.

Reactions: larsIU
She had to defend her thesis. I just had to write mine and then have a three professor panel bless it. I didn't sweat it and got my masters in 18 months. Of course, it was nice getting paid as an officer for doing nothing but attending grad school. I played a lot of golf too - it was Monterey.
I did the three prof panel defense. That was nothing. It was getting there with the stupid endless have you looked into etc.

Monterey is heaven

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I did the three prof panel defense. That was nothing. It was getting there with the stupid endless have you looked into etc.

Monterey is heaven
I don't remember even meeting two of the Prof Panel. Basically the sponsor Professor said it was good and the other two agreed. I did a prototype of what my thesis was about and they actually took that and developed it for use in a war gaming simulator the Army uses.

Yes. I'm cursed with having to go to Monterey for work about every three months. ;) Next trip is in a couple weeks. I take my sticks whenever I go and play after work ends for the day. This time I'm going to take a couple leave days too.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
My God. IB at Carmel. @BradStevens You see this? You want to talk about starting life out on third base. Mercy. Where’s willdog
Wait til he finds out my daughter is AA.

442475043dec51f5c5b1c352c6afdd37.gif

what?!!!!!!!!!!! i thought this was from your first wife. shit that girl is set. black and good at math. mercy. baller
First wife was no kids (thank the lord).

2nd wife was a shake and bake, just add me, configuration. her bio dad is a deadbeat.

A bio deadbeat dad can be a blessing for you.
I do look pretty good. not gonna lie

wife has sole legal and custodial rights. he can't even stop her from leaving the country. the only thing is he hasn't relinquished his parental right (or whatever it's called) and we've always felt forcing it would offer him an opportunity to wedge his way back in. Now, she's almost 18 and all my shit has her or her mom as beneficiary so adopting won't be of legal consequence soon.

$0 in child support in 17 years. what a dick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT