ADVERTISEMENT

At least the Colts are knocking the snot out of the Vikings, on the road.

Yeah. Will help us ensure a middling pick so we can go 6-10 again next year as well with the corpse of Johnny Unitas at QB. Or whatever decrepit retread the Colts trot out there.

It’s actually a bad thing. Need to lose out and secure a high draft pick.
Wait, they came into the season as one of the favorites to win the AFC, therefore why do they need a high draft pick? Perhaps they’ve had the players, but couldn’t put it together like they thought they would. They certainly look great today.

Wait, they came into the season as one of the favorites to win the AFC, therefore why do they need a high draft pick? Perhaps they’ve had the players, but couldn’t put it together like they thought they would. They certainly look great today.

Uh, they were NOT the AFC favorites. AFC South maybe, the worst division in football. They don’t have the players. Awful, overpaid OL. No QB. No edge rush.

Mediocre WRs.

None of these QB’s are a sure thing anymore. There’s not a for sure generational #1. Could do as well as 10 as 1.
Maybe not. But someone else may have a player they really want at the 7th pick which the Colts could be sitting at. Colts trade from 7th pick to say, 12th and get another pick or two for it. Always better to have better draft picks than not.

I honestly thought it was about 60/40 that they'd win/lose at that point. It's the Colts.
Exactly. They are lucky it's tied right now. Got lucky on the fumble scooped for a td. It doesn't matter. Vikings have the ball with 1:12 left and it's tied. This bitch is not going to OT. Vikings will win it win regulation. Only question is will it be by 6 or 3.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
i thought it was closer to goal line and wondering if a safety ever won a game on last play?

Is Irsay sober enough to know what is happening? He is a joke and needs to sell the team.
Just turn it over to his daughters. They’re in their 30’s and 40’s and will make better decisions. His time is up.

Is Irsay sober enough to know what is happening? He is a joke and needs to sell the team.

If Irsay sells the team you can be pretty sure they won't be in Indy for long.

They made another awful call on QB. Ballard gets one more chance in the draft to get one. I don't blame Irsay for this mess except he should have seen the writing on the wall with Reich sooner and made a change. His fate should have been tied to Wentz.

If Irsay sells the team you can be pretty sure they won't be in Indy for long.

They made another awful call on QB. Ballard gets one more chance in the draft to get one. I don't blame Irsay for this mess except he should have seen the writing on the wall with Reich sooner and made a change. His fate should have been tied to Wentz.
Why would the Colts leave? They have a beautiful, modern stadium. And as part of the financing deal for said stadium the Colts can’t leave until the 2030s.

What a crap day. IU game is terrible. Colts blow a big lead. And the big snow game in Buffalo is looking like a bust so far.

Exactly. They’ll hire people to run it and not meddle. One is married to AJ Foyt the 4th.
Talk about not knowing Jack shit. You are 100% incorrect. They girls are are actively involved. Carlie had participated in the owners meeting is well though of among the owners.

Talk about not knowing Jack shit. You are 100% incorrect. They girls are are actively involved. Carlie had participated in the owners meeting is well though of among the owners.
What I meant is they won’t make QB decisions and hire former players to coach! Irsay thinks he’s a GM. The girls don’t.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT