ADVERTISEMENT

Ark State band back together?

IndyIUFan66

All-Big Ten
Jun 23, 2013
From Hiller’s bio:
• Oversaw 16 All-Sun Belt Conference players, five NFL Draft selections, and five NFL free agents in his decade at Arkansas State University (2002-11). The Red Wolves earned a pair of conference championships, including a 10-2 record and a GoDaddy.com Bowl appearance in 2011.
• Indiana head coach Tom Allen was an assistant head coach on the 2011 ASU staff.

• Indiana head coach Tom Allen was an assistant head coach on the 2011 ASU staff.

Fear this means Hiller is not going anywhere now.

I admit, I was on top of excitement levels yesterday with T Mullen coming back and 4 transfer signees from Ole Miss, the U and UNC.

I’m thinking the tide is turning, LFG!

The Bell hire, coming off disaster decision to go to UMass, NOT a huge track record of success at MD or FSU, and basing his main success off Ark St tenure, which likely means it would seem Hiller remains.

Suddenly I’m a tad depressed though feel like we will sign our strong recruiting class and still more good transfers in too.

My rational side is wait to see what he does next fall as can’t judge anything right now. But had IU hired a true perceived “splash hire” on top of those portal transfers and I (& likely others) would have been a lot more pumped right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News