ADVERTISEMENT

Are we a unified Reich in our country

That's the thing - you can't be insulted. Others get it, but you don't, so it's not an insult to you.

You and HIckory are both alike that way.
OK? Again, I think you've meant this as an insult to Hickory and me, but it's mainly coming of as a fart in the wind.

Reactions: Bowlmania
No, you're drunk. I used an example of Hunter's laptop that you believed as a fake.

Then you ignored I said that.

Then you said you didn't care about it. Of course you don't - because it makes you look like a dupe, dupe.
Bless your heart. Thats not what happened but whatever gets you through the night…

It's exactly what happened.

Was that Hunter's laptop or not?
Please find the words where I said Hunter’s laptop wasn’t real. I’m trying really hard to dumb this down for you because you keep doubling down.

Please find the words where I said Hunter’s laptop wasn’t real. I’m trying really hard to dumb this down for you because you keep doubling down.
No, you just ignored it when I mentioned it. Which indicates you don't want to discuss it because it would show you either think the intelligence officials were lying to help Biden right before the election or you believed them.

Just answer the question: was that Hunter's laptop or not?

Simple question.

Reactions: stollcpa and ulrey
I saw Ken Burns at the UPenn commencement a couple years ago. Man he must really love collecting those honorary degrees. Talk about an egotist.

He gives himself too much credit. No one has ever thought you to be “neutral” Ken. His politics has always sucked. I will give him credit though, there are a few watchable documentaries in the career of junk he has turned out.

Trumpers can never ever talk about being duped. There’s never been a bigger dupe in the history of duping. And you prove again and again you don’t understand the Mueller report.
One actually has to read to understand the Mueller report

Reich is a neutral word. This is a dumb thread started by a poster who runs on feelings quoting a reporter who mines news for an anti-trump spin who works on a news platform whose mission statement is to promote anxiety and anger about Trump.
Ok since it’s a neutral word, how many on here have ever used that word in any context other than talking about Nazi Germany? The world only knows this word because of the Nazi Reich that slaughtered millions. No one has to promote Orange Jesus anxiety. He does that himself daily. He is an amoral human being. Hope to see him soon in his stylish orange jump suit.

Ok since it’s a neutral word, how many on here have ever used that word in any context other than talking about Nazi Germany? The world only knows this word because of the Nazi Reich that slaughtered millions. No one has to promote Orange Jesus anxiety. He does that himself daily. He is an amoral human being. Hope to see him soon in his stylish orange jump suit.
It's a German word. It's used in Germany. It is a word co-opted by the Nazis.

I know that makes it a scary word for you, but it is just a German word, meaning empire or kingdom.

It's a German word. It's used in Germany. It is a word co-opted by the Nazis.

I know that makes it a scary word for you, but it is just a German word, meaning empire or kingdom.
It is indeed a German word. And it’s used today by Neo Nazi’s in Germany and by Orange Jesus. Good Lord an American justifying a Nazi term and everything it stands for. A Sieg Heil salute at CPAC is ok with you I’m sure. It does not surprise many on here coming from a Trump apologist like you.

• Haha
Reactions: Indyhorn and DANC
It is indeed a German word. And it’s used today by Neo Nazi’s in Germany and by Orange Jesus. Good Lord an American justifying a Nazi term and everything it stands for. A Sieg Heil salute at CPAC is ok with you I’m sure. It does not surprise many on here coming from a Trump apologist like you.
You mad, bro?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT