ADVERTISEMENT

Are there any lawyers on here?

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
lol

Seriously, one of you brilliant conservative legal minds need to explain Trump's constant blasting of all his judges, except Cannon of course, and their families.

I guess because the Constitution is silent on the matter, it's ok?

Trump thinks we lawyers are pussies. He thinks we take too many notes. He thinks we're too concerned about silly things like....laws.

I marvel at the abject stupidity and collective derangement that Trump has caused. I mourn the loss of true conservatism that was a check on the uppity left. And I lament the shockwaves he has sent through our whole system of laws and procedure.

It can all fall apart, and quickly.

lol

Seriously, one of you brilliant conservative legal minds need to explain Trump's constant blasting of all his judges, except Cannon of course, and their families.

Trump thinks we lawyers are pussies. He thinks we take too many notes. He thinks we're too concerned about silly things like....laws.

I marvel at the abject stupidity and collective derangement that Trump has caused. I mourn the loss of true conservatism that was a check on the uppity left. And I lament the shockwaves he has sent through our whole system of laws and procedure.

Good early morning, Drive-by. Early morning court appearance, on a Sunday, for one of your Delta Tau Chi brethren?

lol

He'll burn the whole thing down in an effort to save his own sorry ass.

lol

hey-hindi.gif

lol

You might be the biggest idiot on this entire forum. I bet you enjoy all sorts of disgusting sexual deviancies, and I hope your closest relatives die horribly.

lol

You been injured recently?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT