ADVERTISEMENT

AOC

Indianaftw

All-American
Jul 26, 2017
Is there anyone worse than her?

Lets start here. The half fake laptop. She wants to shove it under a rug. Ha you got another thing comin. Another in the long line of TRUMP I told you so's. Some of these twitter people are going to prison folks. They withheld all kinds of true stories about doctors, the vax, the laptop and ALL at the direction of the FBI. Of which we told this board a thousand times the msm and FBI are left handed government wings. But NO we are full of sh!t. Guess what AGAIN you get proven wrong. This is all over the news and deserves its own thread.

Then lets move to this one. Boston Children's Hospital and there mutilation of street challenged kids. An older story but rearing its head again. Again she lies

Then theres the race card AGAIN over non citizen voting rights in DC. She steps in her own sh!t more than a dog in a fenced in dog pen that never gets let out to take a sh!t. She is worthless.

Is there anyone worse than her?

Lets start here. The half fake laptop. She wants to shove it under a rug. Ha you got another thing comin. Another in the long line of TRUMP I told you so's. Some of these twitter people are going to prison folks. They withheld all kinds of true stories about doctors, the vax, the laptop and ALL at the direction of the FBI. Of which we told this board a thousand times the msm and FBI are left handed government wings. But NO we are full of sh!t. Guess what AGAIN you get proven wrong. This is all over the news and deserves its own thread.

Then lets move to this one. Boston Children's Hospital and there mutilation of street challenged kids. An older story but rearing its head again. Again she lies

Then theres the race card AGAIN over non citizen voting rights in DC. She steps in her own sh!t more than a dog in a fenced in dog pen that never gets let out to take a sh!t. She is worthless.

And Fetterman is in the hospital!!!! He’s lightheaded!!! Shocker. Where’s Fauci?! AND WHERE’S BUTTIGIEG!!!!! These airline schedules are a mess!!!

Burn it down Fort! Your bible in one hand and a newspaper in the other!!! You’re like DANC Joe and Cray rolled into one with a belly full of adderall!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Indianaftw
And Fetterman is in the hospital!!!! He’s lightheaded!!! Shocker. Where’s Fauci?! AND WHERE’S BUTTIGIEG!!!!! These airline schedules are a mess!!!

Burn it down Fort! Your bible in one hand and a newspaper in the other!!! You’re like DANC Joe and Cray rolled into one with a belly full of adderall!!!!
I'm on a roll this morning for sure. BUT I'll fight it out because 1. I'm tired of where we are at and 2. Trump telling us about the msm and FBI was right AGAIN. I know you don't like the guy BUT everyone laughed at him back then and how many times have we gone sh!t he was right again??? The FBI and MSM collaborated...EVEN you knew it Murt...Or at least back then you "KNEW" there was a lot of truth to it. The absolute corruption just pours out like a broken levee.

You should be ashamed of yourself. 😉

I would say you’re like a master fiddler, but you’re playing the cymbals.

AOC is a joke. The bigger joke is she’s relevant in the Democrat Party.

Yeah, but don't you have like 36 sheriffs in the greater St. Louis metroplex?
My buddy represented one of these ugly house companies. He was the registered agent and they’d get cited for property violations and name him. At one point he was named in like 29 different courts 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: DANC and larsIU
Negative. AOC was remarkably influential. She and the squad had an outsized progressive voice that helped shape the rhetoric from Biden’s mouth, his desire to be transformative, create the largest social safety net in history, and engage in endless identity politics. AOC’s power and influence was massive.

Today it’s far less imo as much of the country has pushed back

• Haha
Reactions: Zizkov
Negative. AOC was remarkably influential. She and the squad had an outsized progressive voice that helped shape the rhetoric from Biden’s mouth, his desire to be transformative, create the largest social safety net in history, and engage in endless identity politics. AOC’s power and influence was massive.

Today it’s far less imo as much of the country has pushed back
She’s a clown. A demented old man being influenced by her doesn’t change the fact, she’s a clown.

She’s a clown. A demented old man being influenced by her doesn’t change the fact, she’s a clown.
It was AOC the squad, Hollywood, media, summer of love, unequal pay with uswnt, trump and the proud boys and white supremacy, Covid, businesses on lockdown, people needing money. It was a moment. She had a moment and Biden picked Harris and made AOC’s favorite race baiting and progressive policies his platform. That moment isn’t completely gone but things have changed considerably. Inflation. Race everything now has counter voices like Desantis. Etc

It was AOC the squad, Hollywood, media, summer of love, unequal pay with uswnt, trump and the proud boys and white supremacy, Covid, businesses on lockdown, people needing money. It was a moment. She had a moment and Biden picked Harris and made AOC’s favorite race baiting and progressive policies his platform. That moment isn’t completely gone but things have changed considerably. Inflation. Race everything now has counter voices like Desantis. Etc
The counter voice is Elon Musk murt. He has leveled the playing field. Do yourself a favor. Go watch the video I posted in the fbi thread and get ready to sh!t yourself.

You are correct that moment happened and hopefully will fade soon. This movement is like a samurai performing seppuku.

The counter voice is Elon Musk murt. He has leveled the playing field. Do yourself a favor. Go watch the video I posted in the fbi thread and get ready to sh!t yourself.

You are correct that moment happened and hopefully will fade soon. This movement is like a samurai performing seppuku.
Yes for sure Elon musk. Musk. Desantis. And others. Bill Maher.

Reactions: Indianaftw
I doubt it. Maybe with a bag over her head and muzzled.
What are you talking about the only thing she has remotely going for her is looks. I mean I'm willing to bet no one took her home at 2am for her brilliant mind or her loud mouth. She is a 2am dumpster, and honestly not a bad looking given the time and need.

What are you talking about the only thing she has remotely going for her is looks. I mean I'm willing to bet no one took her home at 2am for her brilliant mind or her loud mouth. She is a 2am dumpster, and honestly not a bad looking given the time and need.
Donkey face don’t do anything for me. Body not bad.

Comment to Mark next time he slobbers about a woman on here.
I'm not a big enough prude to be offended by a poster finding a woman attractive. But attacking women on the other side for being unattractive is especially tasteless. And I did, in fact, make a comment to Mark when he did it. So if you want to try to play some kind of hypocrite card, it's going to get trumped.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I'm not a big enough prude to be offended by a poster finding a woman attractive. But attacking women on the other side for being unattractive is especially tasteless. And I did, in fact, make a comment to Mark when he did it. So if you want to try to play some kind of hypocrite card, it's going to get trumped.

I'm trying to remember who/when that might be. Guessing it was Kellyanne or Sarah. Neither is a babe.

Amna Nawaz is on the TV as we speak. Now that is a babe.

Your morals and behavior is impeccable. I apologize for offending you and fellow perfect posters.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT