ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know how long Guerreri's contract was for?

MMcCormick

Sophomore
Dec 7, 2004
Obviously a lousy hire, but my guess is we won't let him go for budgetary reasons. The special teams coordinator needs to go, the defensive line coach needs to go, and be replaced by Wilt who is a good line coach, and the Guerreri needs to go.

Obviously a lousy hire, but my guess is we won't let him go for budgetary reasons. The special teams coordinator needs to go, the defensive line coach needs to go, and be replaced by Wilt who is a good line coach, and the Guerreri needs to go.
They all need to go. Fire them all and let God sort them out.

Reactions: SixthFlagComing
I found his contract. Guerreri is for $575k and two years. He's got to be the lowest paid defensive coordinator in the Big Ten and coaches like it. Clearly was not a big investment. Teegardin is the lowest paid coach on the staff and coaches like it. Unbelievably he just got a two year renewal. Allen taking care of son in law. The most concerning thing is Bob Bostad only signed a one year deal at 650K which is a bargain for him. He clearly did not plan to be at IU for long. My guess is he likes working for Carey, but they are going to need to give him a big pay raise. They need a million dollar defensive coordinator. The pay at IU is embarrassing.

They all need to go. Fire them all and let God sort them out.
No no no. What's needed is more love. Maybe a walk in the woods holding hands culminating in a big group hug.

The reality is is that Tom Allen is going to fire anybody and everybody to defer blame from the guy at the top in order to protect this ridiculous contract that he in no way deserves.

Reactions: kmathum
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT