ADVERTISEMENT

Any chance Buddy Boeheim enters the transfer portal?

I would pay good money to hear what Jim has to say about IU and the program in general.
I have encountered the asshole before.
I was managing a bar in downtown Indy during final four. When butler lost to Duke. He walks in the bar and I greeted him. Was all pleasant and walked him to his bar top but on the way is a huge picture of Keith Smart nailing the GW. I stopped at the picture and asked him what he thought of it.
He said “F*ck you” and walked out lo

I was managing a bar in downtown Indy during final four. When butler lost to Duke. He walks in the bar and I greeted him. Was all pleasant and walked him to his bar top but on the way is a huge picture of Keith Smart nailing the GW. I stopped at the picture and asked him what he thought of it.
If that is true, my respect level just went to a whole new level for him.

Yeah, Boeheim acted like a real jerk in response to your Hoosier welcome wagon. Reputation definitely earned there, no doubt about it.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Too god to be true story. I really want it to be true though, lol. Most people would not have the balls to ask him what he thought of that picture.
It def happened. Had drinks with Len Elmore, Jim Jackson and Landon turner later that night across the street at the Omni

• Love
Reactions: Cavanagh.13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT