ADVERTISEMENT

Another Dream Teamer KIA

I was rhetorically asking you. They have their own kids, and if we're really going to play this out, my spare room is no longer spare...

IMG-1678.jpg

How many drills does one dude need?

There is an obvious double standard when it comes to demeaning name calling towards public figures between women and men.

Trump can be called any name under the sun, but don’t you dare say “Nimarata” or “Big Mike” or mention that Kamala was screwing Willie Brown.
Why do you care about Kamala’s sex life? Thats weird

Biden name calls every day, he just does it by alluding to his political opposition as fascist, rascist, mysoginist, X-phobic instead of using four letter words.

I’d prefer someone call me a four letter word.
There’s a difference between telling the truth about a person and calling them juvenile names.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Biden name calls every day, he just does it by alluding to his political opposition as fascist, rascist, mysoginist, X-phobic instead of using four letter words.

I’d prefer someone call me a four letter word.
I don't care how many four letter words you use. And insults is Mark's thing, not mine. I'm narrowly focused on people who insist on using derogatory epithets instead of real names. It's not that hard to simply refer to people with their actual names, and it leads to better discussions.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
My god we have primaries next week and are totally rudderless without polling news. Polling from the RIGHT sources that we simply aren’t versed in
let's try some real polls

Christie's support going to Haley could make NH close.

It won’t matter. He was right when he said she will get smoked. SC will be the reckoning. Her own state

How many drills does one dude need?

I think it’s just one drill and one driver. I have the same set.

I, too, am a Ryobi man.
One is a drill, and one is indeed a driver. They do serve different purposes, though you could live with one or the other. It's also nice to not have to keep swapping out bits.

I have some tools in the garage for work on my car, mostly impact wrench and right angle versions. I will be getting a lift and a hoist to my garage in anticipation of maintaining, maybe even restoring, an MGB.

I didn't look. It's just not the same as Dmb's exemplary work.

I will be getting a lift and a hoist to my garage in anticipation of maintaining, maybe even restoring, an MGB.

You have my attention now. An MGB, Alfa Romeo Spider, Triumph Spitfire...these were the cars I wanted as a youth.

You have my attention now. An MGB, Alfa Romeo Spider, Triumph Spitfire...these were the cars I wanted as a youth.
I had a triumph spitfire in high school for a short while. Was real neat looking. Wood shift etc. but it was awful. No power steering. Constantly in the shop. I drove six guys to a high school game in it. We got pulled over and the cop made us leave two on the shoulder of the road. I liked the fiat spiders

please. stay in your lane. don't try to pretend you can reach the breadth of what dbm brings. he's tuned in to 80s reality tv stars we haven't htought about in decades
Speaking of which, I’m at Scandoval episode finally!

I had a triumph spitfire in high school for a short while. Was real neat looking. Wood shift etc. but it was awful. No power steering. Constantly in the shop. I drove six guys to a high school game in it. We got pulled over and the cop made us leave two on the shoulder of the road. I liked the fiat spiders

I own a 2017 Fiat (Abarth) Spider, bought new in December 2017. Still has fewer than 30k miles on it after 6 summers. It filled the want of a two seat convertible, but it's modern. Lacks a bit of the charm of those old Briitish and Italian roadsters. Of course, it doesn't break down, so there's that.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I am sure that model was voted best looking on a mechanic's lift.

I own a 2017 Fiat (Abarth) Spider, bought new in December 2017. Still has fewer than 30k miles on it after 6 summers. It filled the want of a two seat convertible, but it's modern. Lacks a bit of the charm of those old Briitish and Italian roadsters. Of course, it doesn't break down, so there's that.
Wow I didn’t know they still made them. Looks super fun

Wow I didn’t know they still made them. Looks super fun

They made them from 2017 thru 2020. It was a joint effort with Mazda and many of the underpinnings are MX-5, which accounts for the reliability. The engine, body, etc are Fiat.

No many were ever sold. About 15,000 in the US over 4 model years. It's a fun car, but the only people who seem to like it are 50+ year old men and 5th grade boys.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
They made them from 2017 thru 2020. It was a joint effort with Mazda and many of the underpinnings are MX-5, which accounts for the reliability. The engine, body, etc are Fiat.

No many were ever sold. About 15,000 in the US over 4 model years. It's a fun car, but the only people who seem to like it are 50+ year old men and 5th grade boys.
Love it!!! My uncle was a walk on lineman at mizzou. Slow as shit but a beast. He had a miata. Had the biggest English bulldog I’ve ever seen too. Together they’d ride around in that miata. Was something to behold

I'm assuming all who called Trump: Drumpf, Dumpf, Orange Man Bad, etc also got timeouts?
lol I got a warning from someone about spelling VR’s name incorrectly, even though I had previously made it clear that I wasn’t misspelling his name as an insult to him, just an insult to how the rednecks would pronounce it. The MAGAt rednecks who were allegedly going to lineup to support VR if Trump wasn’t the nominee.

Whatever, if something is that important to someone, I can act like I care and play along.
So, yes, it looks like people from “both sides” get warnings!

I’ll say VR from now on because his name it too f****d up to type correctly or incorrectly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT