ADVERTISEMENT

Another Dream Teamer KIA

Just seemed bizarre you are here within 90 mins starting a thread about another poster getting banned. How the hell would anyone even know this? Or care?
Victims got to cry about their Victimhood. And announce it to the world.

Since you have a private line to him, tell him to respond to my message to him.
I don't have a private line. It's the same DM everyone has.

I don't do your work for you. Why can't you answer the question - what forum rule did he break to get banne
Probably something in a link he posted.
Well, we won't get a reason from the resident non-moderator

I stopped modding for a while a few years ago. Before you came on board. I was too angry at the time so I gave it up. I'm calmer now.

Fair enough. I didn't realize DANC was going back to the good old days, before UncleMark, when the Cooler was Great.

When I got here Cajun was the main head cracker. I got hit on the noggin quite a bit until I learned the personalities and the culture.

Fair enough. I didn't realize DANC was going back to the good old days, before UncleMark, when the Cooler was Great.

When I got here Cajun was the main head cracker. I got hit on the noggin quite a bit until I learned the personalities and the culture.
Yes, Cajun took the lead while I was on hiatus and NPT had other stuff going on. Before that all three of us were quite active.

Reactions: UncleMark
You think of your legendary coaches. Coaches who had to manage so many big egos and personalities. Your pep guardiolas. You’re Phil Jackson’s. Impossible not to include McMurtry66

Homer Simpson Wow GIF by Justin

Bailey?

This thread has potential.
The guys on my team think it’s real funny when I say that on a weekly basis I do far more impressive things than Messi. I’d love just once to see Messi come out here and try to bring down a ball that JD plays. Let’s see Messi trap a ball spinning like a wiffle ball coming at the side of his hip for absolutely no reason at all

Well, you lose. An IM gets opened automatically when you ban someone. Titled "Your account has been blacklisted." Everyone who gets a ban gets that message.
That is complete bullshit. I've been banned by you twice and there was no notice.

At least I got a notice from Bloom.

Maybe you're just not smart enough to do it properly.

MWCGA?
No, just liberals.
The Deep State doesn’t have labels. Ascend.

I stopped modding for a while a few years ago. Before you came on board. I was too angry at the time so I gave it up. I'm calmer now.
This is an honest question of concern. Why are you calmer now than you were then? What was upsetting you before? If you can go into any detail then please answer. Your answer might help someone else who is going through things now.

• Haha
Reactions: mike41703
This is an honest question of concern. Why are you calmer now than you were then? What was upsetting you before? If you can go into any detail then please answer. Your answer might help someone else who is going through things now.

I'll tell you what really grinds my gears.... bad drivers, especially people that almost slow down to the point of stopping when making a turn. Slow down, sure, but not to the point where cars at the light behind you have now caught up and I can't turn because of your slow self.

That's why I enjoy my morning job. Nobody on the road for the majority of the time.

I don't know what to tell you. The conversation is there. I can see it. I and DBM are both listed as participants.
That's between you and him.

I just want to know what forum rules he broke to get banned. Why won't you answer that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT