ADVERTISEMENT

Another Dream Teamer KIA

I'll tell you what really grinds my gears.... bad drivers, especially people that almost slow down to the point of stopping when making a turn. Slow down, sure, but not to the point where cars at the light behind you have now caught up and I can't turn because of your slow self.

That's why I enjoy my morning job. Nobody on the road for the majority of the time.

I'm surprisingly Zen with the driving I do. The only thing that gets me cranky is the rolling roadblocks I get behind on the four lane on my Bedford run, with someone going 67 in one lane alongside someone going 66. Fvcking cruise control.

I'll tell you what really grinds my gears.... bad drivers, especially people that almost slow down to the point of stopping when making a turn. Slow down, sure, but not to the point where cars at the light behind you have now caught up and I can't turn because of your slow self.

That's why I enjoy my morning job. Nobody on the road for the majority of the time.
My biggest pet peeve is shopping. I hate shoppers. I don't go to the store to shop. I go to buy things. If you're shopping, get the f*ck out of my way so I can get the things I came here to buy.

I'm surprisingly Zen with the driving I do. The only thing that gets me cranky is the rolling roadblocks I get behind on the four lane on my Bedford run, with someone going 67 in one lane alongside someone going 66. Fvcking cruise control.

Yes!

I got stuck behind one on 69 today going home. I actually got in the far right lane and passed both far left lanes because they had semis in them that were going the same speed. They probably had a regulator that was set to within a couple MPH max speed... it had to be something dumb like that.

Reactions: UncleMark
Yes!

I got stuck behind one on 69 today going home. I actually got in the far right lane and passed both far left lanes because they had semis in them that were going the same speed. They probably had a regulator that was set to within a couple MPH max speed... it had to be something dumb like that.
I’m safely aggressive?

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Not me.

I don't have the ability to ban IP addresses.

I have a friend whose kid needs a place to stay. Can they borrow the space I have in your head? It doesn't have to be rent free like I have it. He'll let you borrow his skateboard.
You work with kids all the time. Surely you know someplace they can stay.

Does Jim know you're still trolling, Mr Moderator?
(Note: I came back to delete it, but you already quoted it) <-- so I'll leave this as the receipt that I did post it.

Does he? Tell him. You started the topic whining about mods again.

I'm not sure what type of discussions you think were had when you were on vacation, but I greatly doubt they went the way you think they went.

You work with kids all the time. Surely you know someplace they can stay.
Yes. I'm willing to vacate the space in your head where I reside.

I work with kids who live with entities call parents. College kids who live out of state and want to stay during the summer need a little more help.

Here is you:

Complain about mod
Blame Bloom.

All because I admonished....wait for it...you. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
(Note: I came back to delete it, but you already quoted it) <-- so I'll leave this as the receipt that I did post it.

Does he? Tell him. You started the topic whining about mods again.

I'm not sure what type of discussions you think were had when you were on vacation, but I greatly doubt they went the way you think they went.
I didn't get a vacation the time I included him and then didn't hear from you. You must have got a good spanking.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Yes. I'm willing to vacate the space in your head where I reside.

I work with kids who live with entities call parents. College kids who live out of state and want to stay during the summer need a little more help.

Here is you:

Complain about mod
Blame Bloom.

All because I admonished....wait for it...you. LOL
There's no need to give a big explanation. Everyone knows you work with kids. What's the big deal?

You surely have friends who would put them up, right?

There's no need to give a big explanation. Everyone knows you work with kids. What's the big deal?

You surely have friends who would put them up, right?
I was rhetorically asking you. They have their own kids, and if we're really going to play this out, my spare room is no longer spare...

IMG-1678.jpg

@DANC my god. There it is. Do we need anymore evidence they can’t compete? To take out a poster who has made a reputation by posting content and SOURCED Information

Wow wow wow
RIP dbm
RIP Indianaftw
RIP Cray.
Seriously sourced information? You’re killing me. Disclose tv? Right wing misinformation site in Germany.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
There is an obvious double standard when it comes to demeaning name calling towards public figures between women and men.

Trump can be called any name under the sun, but don’t you dare say “Nimarata” or “Big Mike” or mention that Kamala was screwing Willie Brown.

There is an obvious double standard when it comes to demeaning name calling towards public figures between women and men.

Trump can be called any name under the sun, but don’t you dare say “Nimarata” or “Big Mike” or mention that Kamala was screwing Willie Brown.
No, there isn't. Calling Trump names is wrong, too.

I only ban people for this violation if they keep doing it after being asked not to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT