ADVERTISEMENT

Another addition to the Biden Lie File: first to go to college..

If you’d like, I’d be happy to add the Trump daily multiple lies to these threads of yours. I doubt if I have time to type all of them though.

Here you go. Or I could clutter up the board and start a new thread for all of them. We could have a contest.

If you’d like, I’d be happy to add the Trump daily multiple lies to these threads of yours. I doubt if I have time to type all of them though.

We heard about his lies for the past 7 years from MSNBC, CNN, NYT, WP, CBS, NBC, ABC, NPR, LAT, CHITRIB, PBS, Former Twitter, Google, Meta, and more. Nothing about Joe, so I thought I would share. Sorry if you can't handle some truth.

At the end of our path, of our personal sanctuary stroll, in our private gazebo, would you like a glass of wine, or a pleasant Costa Rican blend coffee? I want it to be perfect for you.

Fancy effing roof. But it's all about the laaaaaaadies.

MHP_GlenStephanie-Proposal-6-683x1024.jpg

What’s funny is that he first told that lie in 1987, was forced to retract it after being questioned on it, and then told it again recently. 😂

I guess it’s hard to keep track of all the lies.
If Joe believes it’s true then it’s true. And who in the hell is the media to challenge him? It’s just not proper.

Trump posted at 2 am on Truth Social that he was praying, not sleeping during his trial. We all knew that was coming.

Trump, on his way into court to reporters: . “They’ve taken away my constitutional rights. They’ve even taken away my rights to talk to you. “ With no sense of irony whatsoever.

Here we go again.

Old Joe may have referring to his immediate family which would have not included his maternal grandfather.

I've made similar mistakes by not including the term immediate when just talking about my siblings and parents. For example, "It was fun when the whole family went on vacation"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC
Here we go again.

So what do you think? Does the nature of the lies matter? Joe looks stupid with these made-up personal anecdotes but, frankly, who gives a shit whether he was the first in his family to go to college or how his uncle died?

Compare and contrast, though, with Joe's predecessor. I don't have the time to go through Trump's litany of lies (it would take many hours) but how about a few of the more notable ones:

• His predecessor was an illegitimate president because he wasn't born in the US.
  • "You have 15 people and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero." (just one of his countless Covid lies)
  • Law enforcement involved in investigating Trump's crimes are "dirty cops."
  • The judges and prosecutors involved in his criminal cases are "corrupt."
  • An elections worker in Georgia was a "professional vote scammer."
  • The FBI and Department of Justice are part of a "deep state."
  • The jailed J6 defendants (over 90% of whom are in the slammer because they attacked cops) are "great patriots."
  • The 2020 election was stolen from him.
There are consequences to these lies: An erosion of trust in our elections system. Growing contempt for our judicial system and the rule of law. A loss of faith in our democratic institutions. Death threats against public officials. Lives at risk.

No comparison, dude.

Anyone notice the usual suspects had no trouble finding this post but somehow couldn't find the one about cannibals eating Joe's uncle?!

• Love
Anyone notice the usual suspects had no trouble finding this post but somehow couldn't find the one about cannibals eating Joe's uncle?!
Reading not your strong suit? Give it another shot. Read the first paragraph in post #21, particularly the last four words in the paragraph.

Looks like you post once about every four years. You should probably keep it that way.

Reading not your strong suit? Give it another shot. Read the first paragraph in post #21, particularly the last four words in the paragraph.

Looks like you post once about every four years. You should probably keep it that way.
Ah yes. A day and a half later and not in the post at question with the relevant words "who gives a shit". Lmao.

So what do you think? Does the nature of the lies matter? Joe looks stupid with these made-up personal anecdotes but, frankly, who gives a shit whether he was the first in his family to go to college or how his uncle died?

Compare and contrast, though, with Joe's predecessor. I don't have the time to go through Trump's litany of lies (it would take many hours) but how about a few of the more notable ones:

• His predecessor was an illegitimate president because he wasn't born in the US.
  • "You have 15 people and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero." (just one of his countless Covid lies)
  • Law enforcement involved in investigating Trump's crimes are "dirty cops."
  • The judges and prosecutors involved in his criminal cases are "corrupt."
  • An elections worker in Georgia was a "professional vote scammer."
  • The FBI and Department of Justice are part of a "deep state."
  • The jailed J6 defendants (over 90% of whom are in the slammer because they attacked cops) are "great patriots."
  • The 2020 election was stolen from him.
There are consequences to these lies: An erosion of trust in our elections system. Growing contempt for our judicial system and the rule of law. A loss of faith in our democratic institutions. Death threats against public officials. Lives at risk.

No comparison, dude.

Did I say anything about Trump? I am just listing Joe's lies. Each can decide whose lies they find most egregious or concerning. We already know about Trump's lies. They been plastered all over ever media outlet for 7+ years, so no need for me to post them again.

But Joe's are rarely, if ever, reported. So I thought I would educate the board. Just doing the board a favor.

Reactions: DANC and ulrey
Trump, on his way into court to reporters: . “They’ve taken away my constitutional rights. They’ve even taken away my rights to talk to you. “ With no sense of irony whatsoever.
Here's Trump reading a statement to the judge in this case:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT