ADVERTISEMENT

And Sudfeld was 3rd team selection...?

hoosierfan35

Sophomore
Mar 11, 2010
Our offense was so much more dominant and he led our offense in shredding Iowa and MSU, plus many others. He is better than beathard and cook

Reactions: IUHartselCol
Right now, after watching games all day, if we had a decent defense, wed be competing for the National Championship...well close anyway...vbg! Hands down we were clearly the best offense in the B10.

Reactions: hoosierfan35
As positive as I talked through the season, I think only now do I really appreciate just how good we were. I actually think Coach Wilson has us half way to a B10 title! If that defense can be brought up just from 122 to 61 rated we will have a great season. Injuries and one bad game is all that stood between us and a major bowl.

I could not be more excited about our future.

Reactions: ESalum86
Springs is an Outland Award candidate but couldn't get first team all-conference. A lot of that voting has to do with who you play for, not what you actually accomplish.

Our offense was so much more dominant and he led our offense in shredding Iowa and MSU, plus many others. He is better than beathard and cook
I don't think any offense can be considered dominant if it is likely to fall apart if one player goes down.

I don't think any offense can be considered dominant if it is likely to fall apart if one player goes down.
You consider...wrong. Man, you just cant get over it can you. Try flogging yourself...wont help but we'll feel a lot better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT