ADVERTISEMENT

Aminu

Found this on same site as above information re: Aminu.

Gabe Wiznitzer talks his recruitment, possible reclass option

862bd7adc324846d7bbe6064816ee662
Jake Weingarten
2 days ago
download.jpg

Hargrave’s Gabe Wiznitzer had himself quite the high school season and it led to a breakout in his recruitment. Named one of the top players at this year’s HoopHall, he landed himself plenty of offers and has absolutely no shortage of suitors.

“Xavier, Providence, Cincinnati, Clemson, and DePaul are on me pretty hard,” Wiznitzer told Stockrisers.com. In addition, he said that Kansas State, Iona, Ohio State and Indiana are some of the newer schools to reach out and show interest in the 6-foot-11 big.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Found this on same site as above information re: Aminu.

Gabe Wiznitzer talks his recruitment, possible reclass option

862bd7adc324846d7bbe6064816ee662
Jake Weingarten
2 days ago
download.jpg

Hargrave’s Gabe Wiznitzer had himself quite the high school season and it led to a breakout in his recruitment. Named one of the top players at this year’s HoopHall, he landed himself plenty of offers and has absolutely no shortage of suitors.

“Xavier, Providence, Cincinnati, Clemson, and DePaul are on me pretty hard,” Wiznitzer told Stockrisers.com. In addition, he said that Kansas State, Iona, Ohio State and Indiana are some of the newer schools to reach out and show interest in the 6-foot-11 big.

Hopefully the pursuit of Wiznitzer not indicative of Kaufman’s decision to go elsewhere...

You got that right. I really want Kaufman bad. He's a very good player. Seeing as we lost Caleb Furst to that school up north.
I’m not sure we lost him. I think Archie wants/wanted Kaufman more and just didn’t go after Furst as hard. Not trying to downplay it. IMHO.

Reactions: Sassy61
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT