ADVERTISEMENT

Allen to Auburn?.....

I think there is a better chance of Archie leaving for another job and I don’t think that’s going to happen either. The only sport we seem to lose coaches in, is baseball. And that’s because of Big Ten prestige.

Coach loves Indiana and the players he brings in, I don't see him leaving any time as this is his family's state. Do other programs want a coach like him yes but I don't think he will leave and just stay and retire here in the future.
They can start getting a coach like him from his new coaching tree which already has to HC’s to point to. I say Sheridan is one in making, and some new coordinators in the making too.

There’s no doubt that Auburn is a better job than IU but personally I don’t think it’s better for CTA. I think he’s the kind of man who’s telling the truth that he is where he wants to be. I believe Rich Rodriquez (who was a native W. Virginian and alumnus) meant it too. He turned down the Alabama job only to take the Michigan job a year later. He had WVU at the doorstep of playing for a BCS title twice. I won’t ever say never but not this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT