ADVERTISEMENT

Allen never disappoints

MMcCormick

Sophomore
Dec 7, 2004
The one thing I was sure when we tied that game is we'd find a way to lose it. Didn't think we'd self destruct so quickly so I have to give Allen kudos for the speed of the implosion. I also have to give his son in law credit for three straight years of special teams disasters. It's an impressive streak.

Reactions: Crusty The Baker
The one thing I was sure when we tied that game is we'd find a way to lose it. Didn't think we'd self destruct so quickly so I have to give Allen kudos for the speed of the implosion. I also have to give his son in law credit for three straight years of special teams disasters. It's an impressive streak.
I live in Penn State Country. I can guarantee folks around here are bummed that they didn't beat IU by more.

Just gutless play calling. You need a big win to change the tone and the coaches went soft.

If I was the head coach, I would have told the Oc to go for the win.

Reactions: indy1203
I live in Penn State Country. I can guarantee folks around here are bummed that they didn't beat IU by more.
That’s just no consolation. I’m originally from PA. I’ve attended games in Pissy Valley and have had many altercations with those arrogant fans. That school should have had the death penalty. I’d take going 1-10 every year if the win was always against those rotten sobs.

That’s just no consolation. I’m originally from PA. I’ve attended games in Pissy Valley and have had many altercations with those arrogant fans. That school should have had the death penalty. I’d take going 1-10 every year if the win was always against those rotten sobs.
About 5 yrs ago I went to a basketball game there at PSU and met an IU fan who was from PA. I had a good time talking to him. I think he became an IU fan because of Coach Knight. My wife and I didn't plan it but we ended up sitting near the IU bench and a lot of IU fans were there.

There were only 10 plays left in the game when we tied it up. We lost by 9. Let that sink in.

Shut up. We're in playoff mode.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT