ADVERTISEMENT

Alford????

He's coming home

lol.....

This has already been debunked. Alford won't even get a phone call.

He's trying to get more money out of UCLA. Maybe that money he had to give back to UCLA last year after almost getting fired?

But click your heels together and say "It's 1987, it's 1987, it's 1987...."

Reactions: Hoosier Booey
lol.....

This has already been debunked. Alford won't even get a phone call.

He's trying to get more money out of UCLA. Maybe that money he had to give back to UCLA last year after almost getting fired?

But click your heels together and say "It's 1987, it's 1987, it's 1987...."

He didn't give back money per se, he gave back one of his extension years (future earnings)

He didn't give back money per se, he gave back one of his extension years (future earnings)
It was a smart move. UCLA fans are still looking for the next John Wooden just like IU fans are looking for someone to replace Knight.

I look at Marshall and am very impressed. 6 straight NCAAs including a final four and the NIT title the year before that.

Reactions: largemouth
It was a smart move. UCLA fans are still looking for the next John Wooden just like IU fans are looking for someone to replace Knight.

I look at Marshall and am very impressed. 6 straight NCAAs including a final four and the NIT title the year before that.
Marshall reminds me of Clappy..Looks and on court demeanor

Watching ucla cincy.

Ucla is NOT a well coached team. They may win because they have a shit ton of talent. But Alford is NOT a good coach.

It's done. Everyone needs to get over it, embrace it or accept it. But Alford to Indiana is a done deal. I'd rather have Donovan but I'm ready to see what Steve can do.

Reactions: wchew200
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT