ADVERTISEMENT

Ahia State Supporters Put a Stink on Ahia State

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
They sued Marvin Harrison, Jr. for allegedly breaching his NIL deal.

Be still mine heart! Time to pay back all the negative recruiting we have suffered over the years and steal us some recruits! Suing a player over NIL versus lifting weights with hotties? Pshaw.

EDITED - I linked the wrong link. It was supposed to be a Reddit link to a story about “ Fanatics” suing junior over his deal while at Ahia State.

Came out as an ad about a stupid video game. The Chi-Coms obviously hacked me.

Last edited:
This is Fanatics suing or Ohio St? I thought it was Fanatics, but I haven’t looked at it closely.

They better be careful if they upset Marv Sr.
It’s Fanatics that’s suing not Ohio St.

Yes, it does and I hope football improves enough for it to be a problem for them by the start of the 2030 season.
Yup, it's culture and both both fan bases boldly live up to their culture. FB in Ohio and BB in the Hoosier. I was a pretty young kid when my family and I moved to and resided during the 50's in eastern Ohio for near 5 years. Even as that transplanted Hoosier kid it was so easy to recognize the contrast. Every home with a backyard was a dedicated gridiron. Recess at school was consistently basic raw FB. Every boy wanted to be a HB/FB and if by chance he didn't then you were LBer disciple. Damn few hoops hung in hay mows or on the side of that same barn. Same kinda drive thrived across 2 different cultures. Damn it was fun living both.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT