ADVERTISEMENT

A couple weeks out...a stab at season prediction

yep, loved Al's heart and motor....he's just not built to be a B1G guard. Every time he drove to the hole I feared he'd be getting carried out on a stretcher. No hard feelings towards him, he made the right choice for himself. Best of luck this year, I hope he goes for 20ppg and we meet him in the Final 4.
I know it doesn't mean much, but I loved that big ole grin he would get on his face when he hit a 3, or made a big play. The type of smile that 100% genuine happiness. It always made me feel good for him.

Interesting/innovative way to predict the team outcome this year.

I agree with most of your analysis, but think we win at least 1 more in each of categories 2 and 3. And if we're rolling out of the non-conference schedule like I think we will, this team will have a lot of confidence and 23-24 wins is not unrealistic.

I was on both the Crean and Miller bandwagons, and got run over both times. I was pulling for an alum this time around, and got my wish. Just feels different/right this time.

Watched both full games against BC Mega, and think that this team, these coaches, are finally going to put it all together. Better talent, better coaching.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic again, but I'm getting too old to be able to sit through another decade of disappointment. Go Hoosiers.
Most of us are too old to suffer thru another disappointing coach; I'm optimistic but also realistic. Woodson will have a good team this year. Just getting to the dance would be a major victory.

Most of us are too old to suffer thru another disappointing coach; I'm optimistic but also realistic. Woodson will have a good team this year. Just getting to the dance would be a major victory.
I remember when I graduated in 1993 wondering when we’d pass Kentucky for Nattys…. Now I just want a 2nd weekend before I die

• Haha
Reactions: BleedinGold
Interesting way to predict season record. Much has been said already but IU will be closer to 17-14 with most of those losses occurring in the B10 given largely uncontested non-conference schedule.

Interesting way to predict season record. Much has been said already but IU will be closer to 17-14 with most of those losses occurring in the B10 given largely uncontested non-conference schedule.
Fvck off, PUkestradumbass. Why are every one of you fvcking PUkes so IU-obsessed. Is there nobody in W. Laffy smart enough to operate a Purdue basketball forum ?

• Haha
Reactions: B_Town_Buford
Fvck off, PUkestradumbass. Why are every one of you fvcking PUkes so IU-obsessed. Is there nobody in W. Laffy smart enough to operate a Purdue basketball forum ?
Your harsh response tells me I'm closer to the truth than you care to admit. I have said nothing that wasn't already pointed out by an IU person.

I wasn't over the top or mean, just dialoging on an open forum in effort to create discussion. I can remain quieter while you drink your kool-aid and puff smoke up each other' arse if that helps.

Your harsh response tells me I'm closer to the truth than you care to admit. I have said nothing that wasn't already pointed out by an IU person.

I wasn't over the top or mean, just dialoging on an open forum in effort to create discussion. I can remain quieter while you drink your kool-aid and puff smoke up each other' arse if that helps.
Or you can take your passive-aggressive PUke snark back over to GBI where your fellow mouth breathers are likely not to recognize it and call it out for the flaming that it is. Again, fvck off

• Haha
Reactions: B_Town_Buford
"Mercenaries"?

Won't play for pride of IU?

All indications so far from the actual players demonstrates that this is wishful and vengeful embittered thinking on your part.

Good luck to your team this year... assuming you pay the level of attention to them that you do ours.
Pride of IU?! 🤣 Should be more like selling, you can play in the Big10 and hop on some NATIONAL attention.

Or you can take your passive-aggressive PUke snark back over to GBI where your fellow mouth breathers are likely not to recognize it and call it out for the flaming that it is. Again, fvck off
Hey Hoss,

I feel ya with a couple these dummies...i think ya got him pretty good tho

We needs to get the General back for a right & proper halftime rally. Thats Robert Montgomery Knight to all the yougins

If the General will appear again for a couple nice and righteous halftime rallys for Woody & the boys... well yous just might be lookin at a special season

Hoo
Hoo
Hoo
Hoosiers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT