ADVERTISEMENT

6 total fouls

Conference officiating has gotten out of hand in general. I have seen way worse to be honest that today but it obviously and esp Big10 is bad. Maybe we should just go to robot?

I’ve seen a lot of games because I’m old, but that was probably the worst Homer called game I’ve ever seen. Normally I hate to blame the officiating but it definitely affected the outcome.
Xavier was fouled going to the basket in the play with Williams. He got hit with the body by Williams and Williams also hit his shoulder while going up for the basket. Terrible no call at a critical point in the game.

Bodies flying all over the place in the 2nd half and it was 10-2 in fouls before PU fouled on purpose.

Reactions: brianiu
I only watched the last few minutes. Did they really miss a lot of calls? I actually think X got fouled on the last shot.

Looked like Woodson was trying to get a T after that play.

I can understand a foul discrepancy when one team isn't playing aggressively on Offense. But We didn't play that way We drove the ball to the hoop with a lot of Pick and roll and hard play. There was a lot of contact all over the Court. especially early in the 2nd Half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT