ADVERTISEMENT

50%

WiskyHoosier

Benchwarmer
Jan 29, 2007
So, since we're good at 50%, like playing good for a 1/2 of a game, going 1/2 from the free throw line, will we win half of our remaining games?

Have to think 11-9 in the B1G no matter how we get there is a lock for the tournament. We have some tough home games left, and who knows how we'll play on the road. Thinking the 2 games this week are a near must, especially if Illinois is shorthanded.

I still think 11-9 would be a disappointment… 12-8 … 13-7 seems quite possible after a 6-4 start.

So, since we're good at 50%, like playing good for a 1/2 of a game, going 1/2 from the free throw line, will we win half of our remaining games?

Have to think 11-9 in the B1G no matter how we get there is a lock for the tournament. We have some tough home games left, and who knows how we'll play on the road. Thinking the 2 games this week are a near must, especially if Illinois is shorthanded.
Away games
Maryland
NW
Minny
MSU
OSU
Purdue

Home games
Illinois
Wisconsin
Maryland
Rutgers

All of the road games are varying degrees of difficult. I doubt we lose all of them. But I doubt we win more than 1 or 2 of them.

The home games aren't a picnic either. Who's expecting to beat Wisconsin? Why if so? Even if we go 4-0 in the home games, we'd still have to win 2 of the road games to finish 12-8.

11-9 would be a very good finish at this point. And would, in all likelihood, get us safely into the tournament.

Why would they be short handed

Personally I see us winning 3 at home and 3 on the road!! I believe that would make us 12-8 but I may be wrong 21-9 overall win 1 game in the b10 tournament finish 22-10 an 8 seed in the ncaat win one game possibly 2 depending on the matchup finish the season 24-11

Personally I see us winning 3 at home and 3 on the road!! I believe that would make us 12-8 but I may be wrong 21-9 overall win 1 game in the b10 tournament finish 22-10 an 8 seed in the ncaat win one game possibly 2 depending on the matchup finish the season 24-11
I think if we finish 12-8, we'll creep a bit higher than an 8 seed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT