ADVERTISEMENT

465 Open In Both Directions For Now...

Rangeline Fan

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 22, 2007
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – INDOT says it has reopened all eastbound lanes of I-465 on the southwest side two days ahead of schedule.

The entrance ramps at U.S. 31 (East St.), State Road 37 (Harding St.), Mann Rd., State Road 67 (Kentucky Ave.), and I-70 have also been opened back up.

But, more closures are on the way. All westbound lanes of I-465 between I-65 and I-70 on the southwest side will be closed starting at 9 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 28. Those lanes are expected to reopen at 5 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 8.

I-65 and I-70 will serve as the detour route for westbound I-465 during the closure.

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – INDOT says it has reopened all eastbound lanes of I-465 on the southwest side two days ahead of schedule.

The entrance ramps at U.S. 31 (East St.), State Road 37 (Harding St.), Mann Rd., State Road 67 (Kentucky Ave.), and I-70 have also been opened back up.

But, more closures are on the way. All westbound lanes of I-465 between I-65 and I-70 on the southwest side will be closed starting at 9 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 28. Those lanes are expected to reopen at 5 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 8.

I-65 and I-70 will serve as the detour route for westbound I-465 during the closure.

Indiana - Crossroads of America

“Because our roads will make you cross”
giphy.gif

Reactions: ESalum86

I work at 37 and 465 and it has been brutal driving home after work this week trying to get back to Greenfield

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT