ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day Traffic Affected - 465 East

Courtsensetwo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2004
the good news is that Glass got INDOT to guarantee two lanes open on 37 for all games.

Not as good news is the 465 east will be closed between 70 and 65 on the southwest and south side. Those coming from Carmel, Zionsville and points north need to look at the downtown options for getting on 67 or 37.

the good news is that Glass got INDOT to guarantee two lanes open on 37 for all games.

Not as good news is the 465 east will be closed between 70 and 65 on the southwest and south side. Those coming from Carmel, Zionsville and points north need to look at the downtown options for getting on 67 or 37.
If it starts at 70, you could still take 70 west to ameriplex and that takes you to 67, correct ? Or am I wrong

I'm going down tonight before they close but that has been the big question I've had about the exits. The news seems to indicate that regardless of which lanes are closed you need to use the alternate routs which seems odd to me. I plan to be down to B'town by 6 pm so only will impact me Sunday on the way home.

It does look like you could take 70 west to Ameriplex to 67 from what I can tell.

Last edited:
If it starts at 70, you could still take 70 west to ameriplex and that takes you to 67, correct ? Or am I wrong

I do believe that you can go that way as well. We usually go down 67 but I think we will just stay on 65 and hop on Harding in the stinky zone.

I'm going down tonight before they close but that has been the big question I've had about the exits. The news seems to indicate that regardless of which lanes are closed you need to use the alternate routs which seems odd to me. I plan to be down to B'town by 6 pm so only will impact me Sunday on the way home.

It does look like you could take 70 west to Ameriplex to 67 from what I can tell.

Yeah, later on when they close the westbound to north lanes and open the south to east...why not just get off on 67 or 37.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT