ADVERTISEMENT

$4.50 for a dozen eggs here in rural Kentucky

They had to decide if Trump was defaming her. It wouldn't be defamation if the jury thought he was telling the truth.

They saw the evidence and their opinion was that Trump did the deed.

Your opinion is based on no evidence. I will take the jury's opinion over you
So it is not evidence that this woman said multitudes of men raped her? My question is did the judge allow this to be entered into as evidence. If not, then why not?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
If I was 76 years old and hit the ball like Big Don, I'd be out there, too!

Obama wasn't even half the president that Trump was; he was LAZY.
By all accounts trump is obese. Give Obama time as he ages he might pick up enough weight to be half the president trump was. Then again he's easily twice as smart so maybe it all evens out

Reactions: hoosierdug
By all accounts trump is obese. Give Obama time as he ages he might pick up enough weight to be half the president trump was. Then again he's easily twice as smart so maybe it all evens out
By all accounts? Anybody that has eyes can see he’s a ginormous fata$$. I don’t know about twice as smart. I’d take the over on that one. Trump has the vocabulary of a 6th grader.

Reactions: cosmickid
I didnt include gas----which wasnt that bad since i had 50 cent off....Still cost me $46 to fill up. @$2.28 per gallom. Again, that was with 50-cents off.

Grocery prices are absurd. They just are. Cereal at $7? Pack of lunch meat $5-7? Milk at $2.28 Grapes at $2 per pound....tomatoes at $1.99...

I mean it literally cost you $30 to make a simple fukin ham, cheese and tomato sammy...
$7 for cereal? Who the hell would pay that? I rarely pay over $1.99 and never over $2.50 and that's at any WalTucky. That fact right there should tell you how much price gouging is going on...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT