ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Whistleblower

So many different directions that I could take this. To be honest, is all of my travels, I find the best experiences in the shit holes. I'm not afraid of the sketchy stuff, that is where real America lives.
I have a favorite pizza place in Philly that (upon being forced) while traveling with my boss, he wouldn't get out of the car. Swear to god made me find another place. I lost a ton of respect for him on that trip.
Not saying that is you or your intent. But there are POS out there. I want to go where real life happens. If Alhoa kicks my ass, then we'll just mark that up as another gained experience. And will be in my manifesto I suppose. :)

For the rest of the crowd, that last part was a freakin joke! The shit hole part was not.
I stayed in a hotel in downtown Xenia. That place is scary and the hotel was worse. My door didn't have a lock on it - i propped a chair against it. And the halls were deserted - it was spooky.

I like dive bars as well as the next guy. But I'm too old to go into a shady area anymore.

I stayed in a hotel in downtown Xenia. That place is scary and the hotel was worse. My door didn't have a lock on it - i propped a chair against it. And the halls were deserted - it was spooky.

I like dive bars as well as the next guy. But I'm too old to go into a shady area anymore.
Point taken!
There's shit holes and then there are India type places. I'll do shit holes. I should have been more clear. E'rrbody should be forced to spend two weeks in the back coutnry of India to understand how awesome we have it at life.
The philly drug dealers ain't got game.

Reactions: DANC
And there you have it. Lol

I'm getting a strong vibe that two of the govt officials in the crowd on Jan 6th were Bing and Aloha. Tucker already interviewed the Capitol Police chief that day and he admitted there were hundreds.

You guys have a Maverick and Goose style pic communicating with the enemy (patriots) you can share?
You believe the most ridiculous things.

Reactions: MrBing
So you wanted backup?
You want smart ass, or legit? Let 's go with the legit.
Originally with the discussion, the three of is were discussion meeting. Danc was driving from NC up to indy and would be in the "dayton" area Friday so suggessted it. I was planning to head back up north so that worked for me.
The you denied him.
Later Bing popped up (late to the game) and I sure wouldn't deny him, but I was already called by my over lords (but Bing didn't know that yet).

There is no "back up" BS. IT was wings, beer and you buyin! Emphasis on you buyi! (if I've gotta spend $900 airfare to get there! . haha.

This has gotten WAY out of control. Beer, wings and slap stick cut downs. If its 2 of us or 30. I don't care.

Originally with the discussion, the three of is were discussion meeting. Danc was driving from NC up to indy and would be in the "dayton" area Friday so suggessted it. I was planning to head back up north so that worked for me.
The you denied him.
Later Bing popped up (late to the game) and I sure wouldn't deny him, but I was already called by my over lords (but Bing didn't know that yet).

There is no "back up" BS. IT was wings, beer and you buyin! Emphasis on you buyi! (if I've gotta spend $900 airfare to get there! . haha.

This has gotten WAY out of control. Beer, wings and slap stick cut downs. If its 2 of us or 30. I don't care.
He's just being an ass - his specialty.

The you denied him.

I wasn't going to be there. I didn't know where it would be but once Xenia and wings were mentioned I was about 99% sure because I've been to Aloha's favorite wing place there. It's about 15 minutes from our neighborhood. You two are on your own whenever you meet.

I may need to be there to keep this fair! LOL!
I know you're joking, but is this shaping up to be a battle as good as Donny Osmond v. Danny Bonaduce?

The fighting starts at about 9:30 mark -- Bonaduce starts out looking like a windmill:

I wasn't going to be there. I didn't know where it would be but once Xenia and wings were mentioned I was about 99% sure because I've been to Aloha's favorite wing place there. It's about 15 minutes from our neighborhood. You two are on your own whenever you meet.
I'd love to meet you too, it's not a freaking date !

• Haha
Reactions: MrBing and DANC
You haven't read much about Joseph Bonaduce.
no tell me. i only know danny because he had a reality show on vh1 that was good. back when vh1 had entertaining reality shows that appealed to me. peter brady with the model living in newport beach. the surreal life. there were others.

no tell me. i only know danny because he had a reality show on vh1 that was good. back when vh1 had entertaining reality shows that appealed to me. peter brady with the model living in newport beach. the surreal life. there were others.
He wasn’t really a crime syndicate father, but he was, according to DB, an abusive asshole.

I live in Charlotte, on the east side. The worst part of Charlotte is better than Xenia.

You should get out more.
I’ve been all over the world, most of the states and many of our cities. I’ve gotten out.

You think I’m the Mayor of Xenia or something? I don’t live there and I don’t care what your opinion of Xenia is. I pretty much don’t care about any of your opinions except to make fun of them when they’re ridiculous.

Last edited:
Did he blame the COVID vaccine for it? That was dumb the first time it was brought up here for the football player, who’s back with his team by the way. Was that him too?

I don't know. I didn't see the actual Bronny thread.

There was a thread asking why he got banned and that was the reason given.

So the Big Guy acknowledged his 7th grandchild. To bad for the child, she won’t get that Biden name. So now that they’ve recognized the kid, will there be another LLC to feed her share of all that foreign money?

So the Big Guy acknowledged his 7th grandchild. To bad for the child, she won’t get that Biden name. So now that they’ve recognized the kid, will there be another LLC to feed her share of all that foreign money?
They needed new members. It’s a real boon for THE JOE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Indianaftw
I’ve been all over the world, most of the states and many of our cities. I’ve gotten out.

You think I’m the Mayor of Xenia or something? I don’t live there and I don’t care what your opinion of Xenia is. I pretty much don’t care about any of your opinions except to make fun of them when they’re ridiculous.
Then why get outraged when I knock it?

You're the one who wanted to meet Joe in Xenia - it must be convenient for you to get there, so don't act all huffy about it.

You always react like a 10 years old.

Then why get outraged when I knock it?

You're the one who wanted to meet Joe in Xenia - it must be convenient for you to get there, so don't act all huffy about it.

You always react like a 10 years old.
When I’m talking to a poster with the maturity of a 10 year old I try to post in a way he would understand. That was probably off and I’ll shoot for 8 year old next time. That might still be a little high, but I’ll give it a go.

When I’m talking to a poster with the maturity of a 10 year old I try to post in a way he would understand. That was probably off and I’ll shoot for 8 year old next time. That might still be a little high, but I’ll give it a go.
Must have had to work hard on that kind of witty repartee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT