Durham--> Phinisee
Newkirk-->Green
Smith--> Thompson
Hartman--> McRoberts/Anderson
Johnson--> no current answer. We all know what we need here
Green--> Phinisee/Anderson/Hunter
Priller--> Moore
Moore--> Forrester

I think it is clear that nearly every position is improved with the exception of a black hole at the 2.

My rationale on Thompson is that Smith is likely to start if Davis isn't healthy early on. Or, if Hunter starts, then he may be alongside Smith and Morgan, and Thompson is likely the first one in at forward unless we see strides from Moore.

Otherwise, I see Green replacing Newkirk primarily unless he has to take Johnson's minutes. Obviously IU still needs another shooting guard. The answer is on the baited breath of fans around the state.

Reactions: RBB89
With Romeo I think we’re fringe top 25 and probably a 6 seed. Without him I expect a repeat of this year...missing the tourney for the 7th time in 11 years. Huge difference with and without Romeo imo.

2018 2019
McSwain --> Davis/Smith
Morgan--> Morgan
McRoberts--> Smith/Hunter
Durham--> Phinisee
Newkirk-->Green
Smith--> Thompson
Hartman--> McRoberts/Anderson
Johnson--> no current answer. We all know what we need here
Green--> Phinisee/Anderson/Hunter
Priller--> Moore
Moore--> Forrester

I think it is clear that nearly every position is improved with the exception of a black hole at the 2.

My rationale on Thompson is that Smith is likely to start if Davis isn't healthy early on. Or, if Hunter starts, then he may be alongside Smith and Morgan, and Thompson is likely the first one in at forward unless we see strides from Moore.

Otherwise, I see Green replacing Newkirk primarily unless he has to take Johnson's minutes. Obviously IU still needs another shooting guard. The answer is on the baited breath of fans around the state.
I see..
Thompson
Morgan
Hunter/smith
Green/Anderson
Phinnissee

With Romeo I think we’re fringe top 25 and probably a 6 seed. Without him I expect a repeat of this year...missing the tourney for the 7th time in 11 years. Huge difference with and without Romeo imo.
I don’t think it would be as bad as the beginning of this year. They’ll know the system, and every position except point guard is getting an upgrade. I’m just hopeful Deron Davis doesn’t lag behind.

This is about right. Although I think if some things break right we could be on the bubble without Romeo. The Big ten looks to suck next year as well.

Ha .He had the explosiveness of a sixty year old last year.After a summer of all the hype of his weight lifting.
I personally have never liked his game from day one.
I bet Archie never recruits a player with his his skills.
If your not athletic in today's game.
Look at his players at Dayton.Long lean athletic. .
ie) Jerome Hunter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT