ADVERTISEMENT

2016 AOTF Tournament

back on the sauce, again?
You're being an ass. Don't be an ass.

Anytime someone doesn't post something you don't personally agree with doesn't mean they're on the sauce. And, I suspect you have a short term memory - as someone who I know has a history of drunk posting - you should shut the phuck up.

Anytime someone doesn't post something you don't personally agree with doesn't mean they're on the sauce. And, I suspect you have a short term memory - as someone who I know has a history of drunk posting - you should shut the phuck up.
u-mad-2.jpg

Reactions: hoosierdug and C-$

70f4809e_tumblr_m6ttf3SnTI1qhn6cs.jpeg

Reactions: mike41703
I just don't get where you got screwed or who the Commie is? Zizkov? Me? Losing to IUecho87? I'd say you're the commie, if anybody.
I was saying Ziz, but I don't really think that. Just kidding. Don't get your panties in a wad. How in the hell would I be a commie? Bernie? lol. I forgot to ask, when does the voting end?

The 2nd round ..... brutal. There's a 1/2 dozen games I can't vote on - and that's just the left side of the bracket, starting with the first game.

Flock me sideways with a wooden spoon.

Damn. Phish is my boy but I'm gonna have to break out the big guns. Tough, tough matchup for me.

True... but maybe you shouldn't have also angered the Selection Committee by ELIMINATING their team from the AOTF FFL playoffs!!!! :eek:
Suck it, Cramer

I will admit it was probably a bad move on my part, but I'll gladly take a drubbing in the bracket after reeling off 4 fantasy football championships this past season. I almost feel like I should pull a Peyton and just go out on top, not sure I'll ever be able to repeat such a performance.

Reactions: MillerTime
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT