ADVERTISEMENT

2016 AOTF Tournament

MillerTime

Hall of Famer
Aug 28, 2003
39°10,- 86°31
2utv9Sm.gif

Last edited:
Week after week I post Tits and ass, and for what I ask?

I'm guessing we're going to have an extra round of play-in play-in games squeezed in there Wednesday?

Looks like I'm able to pencil-in the 15-seeds (dahldc, booyah31183, plaxico80, Ungar16) . So depending on how the rest of the voting goes today, we'll have 20+ fighting for the last 4 spots:
CF**
Stunnedmonkey
scribe56
GetFreshCrew
1987Grad
ashcal40
The Vid
Moye Swats Boozer
etecnifbre
Chad_36
Bligedy
bkistner
Brockway
Foosier
IUJIM
Joe Hoopsier
Max Coke
Chester Fried
The one and only ACE
RBB89
MtPeter04
eddy4iu

Looks like I'm able to pencil-in the 15-seeds (dahldc, booyah31183, plaxico80, Ungar16) . So depending on how the rest of the voting goes today, we'll have 20+ fighting for the last 4 spots:
CF**
Stunnedmonkey
scribe56
GetFreshCrew
1987Grad
ashcal40
The Vid
Moye Swats Boozer
etecnifbre
Chad_36
Bligedy
bkistner
Brockway
Foosier
IUJIM
Joe Hoopsier
Max Coke
Chester Fried
The one and only ACE
RBB89
MtPeter04
eddy4iu
I look forward to a strong showing in the OTF CBI.

I look forward to a strong showing in the OTF CBI.
You'd have to turn that invite down.

"We're Oxford. We don't play in those tournaments."

BTW does anyone not think that was one time that Glass made a decision himself and pissed off Crean? Crean totally would have played in the CBI or CIT or SHIT or whatever the bottom level was that year.

Reactions: hoosierdug
You'd have to turn that invite down.

"We're Oxford. We don't play in those tournaments."

BTW does anyone not think that was one time that Glass made a decision himself and pissed off Crean? Crean totally would have played in the CBI or CIT or SHIT or whatever the bottom level was that year.
Turn down a CBI bid? Not a chance.

Let's be honest -- there is are few lows to which a real OTFer will not stoop in the whorish quest for attention and dishonor among his or her internet peers. This race for the bottom underscores the very principles that this deplorable community was founded upon several decades before I was born, when Peegs hastily scrawled recruiting updates on stone tablets for the haters to scoff at.

(To answer your question, I have no doubt that Crean would have gone to that tournament. We would have played it off as "for the seniors", but the teams we'd have played there would be roughly what we schedule for wins in the non-conference.)

I'm too high to figure out what y'all talking about. Where do we see who made the 64 or whatever for the AOTF dance, and who has to do the f**king play-in games? If I didn't make the tourney, I'll have to write myself in on one of those play-in games since my name isn't in there, and I don't know if I should do that or not, because, you know, high and all....

I'm too high to figure out what y'all talking about. Where do we see who made the 64 or whatever for the AOTF dance, and who has to do the f**king play-in games? If I didn't make the tourney, I'll have to write myself in on one of those play-in games since my name isn't in there, and I don't know if I should do that or not, because, you know, high and all....
Andy awards starting to look a little more organized by comparison, aren't they?

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
you made it. the rest of the bracket will be revealed tomorrow night

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
Don't fret. You, and Ol Chargey, Hoosier Peach and IU_Cramer all clinched a precious 14-seed

This is terrible seeding. Cramer helped keep that Brady thread going with a bajillion horse memes, and Peach is old school and has bewbs. And they're 14 seeds? A couple 3 seeds are in trouble.

This is terrible seeding. Cramer helped keep that Brady thread going with a bajillion horse memes, and Peach is old school and has bewbs. And they're 14 seeds? A couple 3 seeds are in trouble.
Where are you seeing the seedings?

Is there anyone currently on probation for to many AOTF violations?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT