ADVERTISEMENT

2016 AOTF Tournament

4ywDzSs.gif

Will you all stop sucking up to the mods.. giving him the AOTF championship is not going to loosen the censorship of certain visual postings on this fine establishment...

or will it....?

Reactions: PtownHoosier
Such a joiner...
The committee gave you such a clean path to the FF. An MIA Peach and the weakest 1-seed in the whole tourney? C'mon, man.

And then MTIOTF? Even I voted for you in that one.

Edit: Obviously, I'm not paying very close attention to this, since I just looked at the bracket, and you didn't even play MTIOTF. But I would have voted for you if you did.

The committee gave you such a clean path to the FF. An MIA Peach and the weakest 1-seed in the whole tourney? C'mon, man.

Edit: Obviously, I'm not paying very close attention to this, since I just looked at the bracket, and you didn't even play MTIOTF. But I would have voted for you if you did.

The committee ??

o7x1oEZ.gif

Assuming we dont have a flash mob of Dead Presidents show up, the Championship will tip off later today (Monday), featuring Rakkasan29 and burnthemallralphie

That'd explain why I lost, then.

I will admit it was probably a bad move on my part, but I'll gladly take a drubbing in the bracket after reeling off 4 fantasy football championships this past season. I almost feel like I should pull a Peyton and just go out on top, not sure I'll ever be able to repeat such a performance.
It's a Wonderful Life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT