ADVERTISEMENT

2002 IU vs Maryland

Ok, I understand.
Lying isn’t enough? Being an idiot isn’t enough? Knowing nothing about IU basketball isn’t enough? All of those attributes apply to you. Now you’re a forger, too. I’ve really intimidated you to the point where you’re unstable. What a weak and cowardly child you are. All because IU won in a fluke.

Reactions: Radio Zero
I'm a liar! Being an idiot isn’t enough! Knowing nothing about IU basketball isn’t enough! All of those attributes apply to me. Now, I'm a forger. I’m really intimidated by full time employment and book learnin', and I'm unstable (see the 500 user names and spending all of my time picking fights with strangers on the internet). What a weak and cowardly fraud I am. All because IU won, now I wah wah wah all the way home.
Well, I'm glad you finally admit that you get banned all the time, have 500 user names and are a cowardly fraud. Now, what are all of the names you have used in the past?

Well, I'm glad you finally admit that you get banned all the time, have 500 user names and are a cowardly fraud. Now, what are all of the names you have used in the past?
Yet another invention from you. Do you continually make stuff up when you make failing arguments, or is it an exhibition of your emotional instability? Or both? Is that what you do in your arguing job? Lol. By the way, IU’s win over Duke was a fluke.

Yet another user name for me: I have hundreds. I don't debate, I just pick fights with everybody, try to be the smartest guy in the room when I'm the dumbest guy in the room, and I am a total attention whore. It is the exhibition of a very unstable person. I like farm animals. I have a lot of personalities, as many as my user names! I am a non-IU grad, lol. IU beat Duke, and I have never before played sports or understand how they work.
Ok, well why do you spend so much time on here when nobody wants you here? You've been banned hundreds of times, but just keep making new user names. Why do you need attention so badly? Why do you pick fights with everybody and feel a constant need to compete with everybody you encounter?

Ok, well why do you spend so much time on here when nobody wants you here? You've been banned hundreds of times, but just keep making new user names. Why do you need attention so badly? Why do you pick fights with everybody and feel a constant need to compete with everybody you encounter?
You initiated this little exchange, as the thread proves beyond question. Otherwise, you’ve simply posted more lies in a futile effort to divert attention away from both your failed argument and massive insecurity. Ou can’t accept an opinion different than your own and, as a result, you’ve thrown a tantrum like a three year old. IU beat Duke. It was great. But it was a fluke. A fluke. Get over it.

No, you make inflammatory statements, attack people, and disrupt real debate: that isn't respectful debate. That is all you've done here, and it is the main thing in your life. This is why your user names are constantly banned and you have to keep making new ones. If you engaged in respectful debate, you wouldn't be banned. You aren't capable of respectful debate, and there is no point trying with you.

This is the last post I will respond to you. I am putting you on ignore. How do you defeat a troll? You shun and ignore them. You want attention. You want to insult people. You want to interrupt. If a troll is shunned and ignored, they can't do any of this. Adios, douchebag. Get a life. Scoreboard, 74-73: it never changes.

No, you make inflammatory statements, attack people, and disrupt real debate: that isn't respectful debate. That is all you've done here, and it is the main thing in your life. This is why your user names are constantly banned and you have to keep making new ones. If you engaged in respectful debate, you wouldn't be banned. You aren't capable of respectful debate, and there is no point trying with you.

This is the last post I will respond to you. I am putting you on ignore. How do you defeat a troll? You shun and ignore them. You want attention. You want to insult people. You want to interrupt. If a troll is shunned and ignored, they can't do any of this. Adios, douchebag. Get a life. Scoreboard, 74-73: it never changes.
No, you initiated the exchange and have been throwing a childish tantrum ever since. You look like a complete jackass, and a really stupid one at that. In person, you’d run away in a second, but here you whine and yell and scream. If you didn’t act like a baby, maybe you’d get the respect you so desperately crave. IU won the game. It was great. But it was a fluke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT