ADVERTISEMENT

10 IU Roster Observations per 247 Sports

Bigger and Stronger without the nagging injuries suffered in Preseason practice in years past under Crean.
No injuries to me means Archie's strength workouts and practice drills are very effective without the high risk of injury as in years past
Impressive size and strength from Morgan, Romeo, Damezi, Hunter, Justin Smith, Race, DeRon. Phinesee 6'1" 185 as a true Freshman PG is also promising for his immediate playing time with a college ready physique..

Last edited:
Reactions: BigMobe
Bigger and Stronger without the nagging injuries suffered in Preseason practice in years past under Crean.
No injuries to me means Archie's strength workouts and practice drills are very effective without the high risk of injury as in years past
Impressive size and strength from Morgan, Romeo, Damezi, Hunter, Justin Smith, Race, DeRon. Phinesee 6'1" 185 as a true Freshman PG is also promising for his immediate playing time with a college ready physique..

I ran into Race Thompson yesterday...very nice, polite and somewhat shy young man.

He looks bigger than the picture accompanying this article...but not "cut," per se

Reactions: moneyadvisor
Hmmm. Didn't someone say he'd be 185 as a freshman and that is plenty big enough for a pt guard. Posted it last winter .

Phinesee is the best pure PG on the current IU roster.

True, and with the scoring ability he has, there is no reason why he won't be a key cog from the get go. He jumps well, shoots well, handles well, sees the floor well, and plays defense. He will play and play a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT