ADVERTISEMENT

1-1 tie in 2OT

That late goal of theirs was really strange. I'd like to see it again, as I couldn't really tell what happened, but there was some kind of screwup. After that, Maryland seemed to be much more on the offensive. Thought we were lucky to get out with a tie at that point.

Reactions: snowling
That late goal of theirs was really strange. I'd like to see it again, as I couldn't really tell what happened, but there was some kind of screwup. After that, Maryland seemed to be much more on the offensive. Thought we were lucky to get out with a tie at that point.
That save should have been made, but why does Yeagley play so defensive with all the talent on this team.

Nothing strange about that goal. Big guy got head on it to redirect to other big guy who sealed out our marker and turned well for a sidewinder, drove it down so ball rising at keeper, difficult to stop. Good goal, loose defense on that play. Weird.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT