ADVERTISEMENT

Last handful of possessions

Trey shoots two 3s.

X shoots two outside shots.

Parker shoots a 26 foot shot, with a defender all over him…out of a time out.

Two problems.

1. We have ZERO players we can rely on to make plays in those situations. Rob is the closest thing, and he’s out.

2. Our coaching staff seems to have no ability and/or creativity to call good plays down the stretch. That’s what we get coming out of that timeout? Those are the guys we end up having take those shots coming down the stretch?

Our talent isn’t good. Sorry Cav, we’re just not very good top to bottom. And while I like a lot of what Woody brings to the program. He isn’t a coach that’s going to bring a lesser talented team along to wins.

Families of Sandy Hook victims reach $73 million settlement with Remington

I wasn't aware that Remington went bankrupt in 2020. The 73M comes from their insurers.

Thousands of pages of internal Remington company documents can also now be made public, according to Koskoff's law firm.

"This victory should serve as a wake up call not only to the gun industry, but also the insurance and banking companies that prop it up," Koskoff said. "For the gun industry, it's time to stop recklessly marketing all guns to all people for all uses and instead ask how marketing can lower risk rather than court it. For the insurance and banking industries, it's time to recognize the financial cost of underwriting companies that elevate profit by escalating risk. Our hope is that this victory will be the first boulder in the avalanche that forces that change."

Official Prediction Thread: IU vs. Wisconsin...

And what are we drinking tonight?

I'm torn on this one. We're coming off 3 straight losses so I keep thinking we're due for a W, especially at home. But we've lost 2 of our last 3 home games and we have not had much success against the Badgers in recent years (I threw up in my mouth a little after typing that). I see that we're a 3-point favorite, but that seems wildly optimistic. My confidence is very low right now.

I want to go with my heart on this one, but my head is winning the argument.

IU 62
UW 68

Spaten Pils for me tonight. Going old school!

What say you Hoosier fans?

GO HOOSIERS!!

Absurdle

For the Wordle fans, Absurdle is the game in which the Wordle app is a giant douchebag. Effectively, it changes the word each turn to avoid your guess, but any clues you get remain valid, allowing you to back it into a corner so that only one answer is possible.

(Under the hood, it's actually working a little differently, but that's what it looks like to the player.)

Since it's randomly generated, you can play as much as you want, and there is no turn limit.

Back against the wall and -3???

Vegas likes the Hoosiers tonight. The line snuck up to -3.5 this morning but back down to 3.

Now if you were taking bets from this board alone, money would come in prob 90/10 on Wisky. Shockingly tho friends, I am still confident. You may laugh, you may giggle, but this season is not done yet. The make up of our coaching staff is different. Losing is not tolerated. Parker, Tamar, and X are all warriors. They bring something this team has not had in decades, true toughness.

This game is a must win. It is a season saving win. It is a we don't belong on the bubble win. I got my money on the Hoosiers, I think they have some fight left. Crowd will be weak, but big plays can make 13k go nuts.

Plenty of seats bitches, ALL FREAKING ABOARD

Defeat Climate Change

In the letter to parents last week, head teacher Rachel Tomlinson said she had made the decision to offer only vegetarian lunches over a year ago to “stop climate change”.

She highlighted that the livestock industry has a huge carbon footprint and meat and dairy products “come at a huge environmental cost”.

Go get em Rachel!!!!
  • Haha
Reactions: ljaymoss
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT