ADVERTISEMENT

Yet another revised Wish list

Ghostridah

Senior
Sep 30, 2006
Undoubtedly this will change from hour to hour..... BUT...

Albert Okwuegbunam TE... Would be a monster in the seam vs a two deep zone. When you run the ball as effectively as IU, teams are going to put another guy in the box and I think IU can really utilize this young man and his terrific talent. He's also fluid enough and fast enough to play out wide. He'd be an incredible weapon out there blocking on bubble screens to the slot and faking those and sending him deep as IU used to do with Ted Bolser. Coach Wilson knows imaginative ways to use TALENT and Albert's is unique.

Collin Miller / Quayshon Alexander Bandit.. IU needs quickness and pass rushing at the ends. I think Miller might have the flexibility to play the SAM LB spot too. Either could be a terrific edge pass rusher. Heck, I'd like both. But will be thrilled with either one.

Amir Watts DL Like the bandit spot, IU needs to keep getting quicker in it's defensive front. Watts did everything on tape but haul water. Quick reactions and ability to change direction. Would be a quality get.

Desmond Fitzpatrick WR. IU was his first offer. With IU not recruiting another RB to replace Howard, things point to Camion Patrick possibly moving to RB. This frees up another opening outside for a playmaker. Fitzpatrick could be a guy to help fill that spot.

Mackenzie Nworah OG... With the possibility of Ja'Merez Bowen staying on defense, and Dan Feeney a possibility to leave for the NFL, IU could use another stud interior OL. Looks like a tough kid in the trenches. The type that's successful with Coach Fry.

Craig Watts CB... I remember an IU linebacker in the Corso era named Craig Watts. IU hasn't had a lot of really good LB's in my life. Craig was pretty good. With the corners a bit "unsettled" after this season. One who can play would be a nice addition.

Dee Walker LB... LOVED his film. Also pursued by Florida. IU needs more tough athletes at LB and he looks to fit the bill.

Odds are IU doesn't get all these guys. Belmar and Wannum look like the type that could be pretty good with a redshirt yr and some concentrated weight training. I also really liked the film on Taysir Mack and Paul Rodriguez... It's a fun last couple weeks for sure.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News