ADVERTISEMENT

Wordle

It happened. I finally lost. I got to the point where I was on the last guess and there were only two possible words, and I picked the wrong one.

Wordle 228 X/6*

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
F*ck off

Played today for the first time. Got it in three tries and earned an "Impressive" grade.

Let us call it beginners luck.

Have played Jumble for several years. Thanks to this thread will add Wordle to my daily routine.

Wordle 228 6/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Had some trouble too.

How do you get that colored version without the letters in them showing your results?

Wordle 229 3/6

🟩⬛⬛🟨🟨
⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I took a diff approach and it worked out similarly well

Really long thread on twitter of women who got it on first guess, because they saw someone else post they hated the word. Haha

im no fan of moist (no longer the word), but don’t get why it disturbs people so much. I know two other women that despise that word

Or an "i" if you want it to be a stripper

giphy.gif

Reactions: larsIU
Wordle 229 3/6*

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

im no fan of moist (no longer the word), but don’t get why it disturbs people so much. I know two other women that despise that word
I don’t really get it either, so it’s hard to explain. It’s women for sure who hate it. I was four today. Second day in a row I had everything right but first letter on two, but guessed wrong first letter.

Share > Copy to clipboard > paste

(Via Android phone)
Hm. I have a iPhone and I tried that and it just put a link in here to the answer that I gave with all the letters and everything. Another words it spoils it for someone who hasn’t tried it. Oh well doesn’t matter.

Wordle 230 3/6*

⬛🟨🟩🟩⬛
🟨⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hm. I have a iPhone and I tried that and it just put a link in here to the answer that I gave with all the letters and everything. Another words it spoils it for someone who hasn’t tried it. Oh well doesn’t matter.

Wordle 230 2/6*

⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reactions: iuwclurker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT