ADVERTISEMENT

Wordle

Only for the law degree, which this board has proven repeatedly to be pretty worthless.

I was wanting to mention this to you, a couple of weeks ago I went to Mackey for the women's game. I was noting all the boiler/railroad influences. I was thinking, "screw those traditions, Purdue should have rebranded as astronaut U". It is the problem with mindlessly holding onto traditions and not seizing the initiative. Purdue Pete should be in a spacesuit. He did come up and sit next to my wife in the 90% IU section which is what got me thinking about schools holding onto outdated traditions.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Only for the law degree, which this board has proven repeatedly to be pretty worthless.

I was wanting to mention this to you, a couple of weeks ago I went to Mackey for the women's game. I was noting all the boiler/railroad influences. I was thinking, "screw those traditions, Purdue should have rebranded as astronaut U". It is the problem with mindlessly holding onto traditions and not seizing the initiative. Purdue Pete should be in a spacesuit. He did come up and sit next to my wife in the 90% IU section which is what got me thinking about schools holding onto outdated traditions.
Yeah Astronaut U is as cool as it gets. You missed your calling in marketing

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
Not me...I'm way too humble.
ModestyThe-art-of-encouraging-people-to-find-out-for-themselves-how-wonderful-you-are.jpg

I don't believe any of the reported scores on that Timeline game. Or there was a difficulty thing on that too that I missed
me either. I got 16 or 17 a few times but it was dumb luck and guessing.

I could play for the rest of my life and not get 16
I was a History major

And I wasn't that good at it. Job options after college:

Teach (I'd be in prison)
Lawyer (more school wasn't on my mind)
Insurance (a bullshitter's delight)

and here I am

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Wordle 227 3/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Damn it I can’t figure out how to share ( it’s on my Facebook page) but I got it in two today. Zero on first guess, all five on second. Wordle genius, tech idiot.

Damn it I can’t figure out how to share ( it’s on my Facebook page) but I got it in two today. Zero on first guess, all five on second. Wordle genius, tech idiot.
That actually does show it, but don’t hit link if you haven’t done it today.

Do you use the same opening word? I vary, my ADD demands I don't do the same thing. But I have friends that use the same word and 2 use adieu for vowel elimination so that seems popular.
I use adieu often but sometimes try another. Today I tried a different one. There are also all kinds of alternatives, sweardle, byrdle, lewdle, queerdle. I’m glad it’s only one a day.

Careful or else pretty soon all IU sweatshirts will have a soccer ball on them.

Not only is the Kangaroo Court fining you $10 but we're also optioning you to the AA Dayton Dragons.

Not only is the Kangaroo Court fining you $10 but we're also optioning you to the AA Dayton Dragons.
So I can claim the Bengals Super Bowl run as part of my sports fandom.

I accept.

Those of us who lose at life have to find satisfaction somewhere.
LOL I don't know a damn thing about it. I've never played a computer game in my life and don't plan to. I was just yanking your chain.

But you shouldn't refer to yourself as a loser in life, even if you are. It's bad for your mental health.

Here's a suggestion:

It happened. I finally lost. I got to the point where I was on the last guess and there were only two possible words, and I picked the wrong one.

Wordle 228 X/6*

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Wow
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
I almost had the 1 today, it was one of my occasional start words and as I typed I changed my mind to a similar word to be different.

Wordle 228 2/6*

⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Wordle 228 2/6

🟨🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yeah the usual start word had 3/5. And yes I will turn on hard mode on the phone.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
5 today. Too many rhyming words and I hate that word! Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT