ADVERTISEMENT

What's the point in recruiting freshman anymore

When I was a student at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago we had a guy whose name was Jeremy. He was a good dude, but I remember that he was a transfer student from Liberty University. He was a Junior there but not all of his classes transferred to Moody so he was a freshman again. I thought, "wow".
Please STFU ..

Imagine being a diehard IU fan. Just had another lousy season, lose to Nebraska in the conference tourney, not even a bubble team in the big dance, then a few weeks later…BAM! Everything comes up roses in the ‘24-‘25 season…big red roses for IU, thanks to the new NCAA rules. Back to blue blood status!

Moral of this story…fate works both ways, oppositely directed. Without luck there would be no unlucky.
Are we really sure everything comes up roses in the 24-25 season ?!
“potential” is that French word that means we haven’t done “la merde” yet.
We could be right where ISU is now after next season.

IU has more proven P6 production on its roster next year than any team in America heading into the season.

Reactions: kkott
Nothing is a given, but the stars seem to be aligning in our favor. Our undefeated season was followed by a lousy one. It’s the traditional price one pays when four starting seniors graduate. With the new rules you can just as likely follow it up with another championship caliber team of experienced players like UCONN did after simply reloading.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT