ADVERTISEMENT

What stops a bad guy with a gun?

I guess it depends where it is being directed and if you are in the line of fire.... I know you get a thrill up your leg about Obama but at some point you gotta realize it’s just another ..... _ _ _ _

It’s funny Goat. I was and many others equally appalled by Obama and things he said from the bully pulpit just as you guys are with Trump. There was zero sympathy or support for those he attacked. So yes, this is kinda karma in its truest form.... please continue the melt downs and ejaculations over Obama pictures... it warms The cockles....
No, it doesn't depend on where it's being directed. There's a fundamental, objective difference between the way the two men behave. If you can't see that, that's a you problem.

I guess it depends where it is being directed and if you are in the line of fire.... I know you get a thrill up your leg about Obama but at some point you gotta realize it’s just another ..... _ _ _ _

It’s funny Goat. I was and many others equally appalled by Obama and things he said from the bully pulpit just as you guys are with Trump. There was zero sympathy or support for those he attacked. So yes, this is kinda karma in its truest form.... please continue the melt downs and ejaculations over Obama pictures... it warms The cockles....
Tell me again who he attacked like Trump has attacked the disabled, minorities, women, and made up juvenile names for anyone that crosses him. The only thing close I can think of that President Obama said was about people clinging to their guns and religion. And that isn't name calling.

Tell me again who he attacked like Trump has attacked the disabled, minorities, women, and made up juvenile names for anyone that crosses him. The only thing close I can think of that President Obama said was about people clinging to their guns and religion. And that isn't name calling.
Nice memory.... I would categorize that as hate speech... plenty more. You don’t need me.... you know

I would categorize your response as one that a snowflake would make.

Are you a snowflake, Hack?
Funny coming from the left.... we play catch up on the right don’t you know? It is a fact ....hate speech as defined by your ilk

Funny coming from the left.... we play catch up on the right don’t you know? It is a fact ....hate speech as defined by your ilk

Thank you for admitting to being a snowflake yourself, Hack. Had you figured from the get go . . . .

He is a hero. The shooter's father, not so much.

Lawyers of the board, could Dad face charges in this? The Secret Service worked with LEO to have this guy's guns confiscated. For some reason the police gave the guns to this guy's father, and in turn, the father gave them back to his son (who has a history of paranoia and mental issues). So is Dad culpable for this and why would law enforcement give the seized weapons back to a relative?

Should shoot his father for good measure

Reactions: Hoosier_Hack
Nice memory.... I would categorize that as hate speech... plenty more. You don’t need me.... you know
Ha of course you would. No, I seriously can’t even think of anything that could possibly be construed as name calling. So go ahead and enlighten us. Let us know President Obama’s juvenile name calling at people who disagreed with him.

I would categorize your response as one that a snowflake would make.

Are you a snowflake, Hack?
Ha of course you would. No, I seriously can’t even think of anything that could possibly be construed as name calling. So go ahead and enlighten us. Let us know President Obama’s juvenile name calling at people who disagreed with him.

https://friedmanoftheplains.com/obama-attacks-republicans-calls-them-treasonous-3d4404716c2

http://time.com/4531245/barack-obama-swamp-crazy-speech-transcript/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...8/gJQAJxyotW_blog.html?utm_term=.98fcaa25ee4c this is something that really got me. The Post tried to wax it by quoting other quotes he made. The fact is he is an ass....

LOL. So, #1 is a joke article written as an attempt to make fun of Trump (which apparently went right over your head), #2 was a section of a speech about people who are misinformed about him, and didn't actually insult anyone, and #3 was a speech that's been wildly taken out of context, and, again, didn't actually insult anyone.

Impressive.

Obama is infinitely more qualified to be POTUS than Trump. Watching Trump attempt to be POTUS is like watching a 6th grader try to give a book report on a book he hasn't read, only the attempt drags on for 4 years instead of 10 minutes.

Reactions: HoosierPeach
Obama is infinitely more qualified to be POTUS than Trump. Watching Trump attempt to be POTUS is like watching a 6th grader try to give a book report on a book he hasn't read, only the attempt drags on for 4 years instead of 10 minutes.

So Trump made him do it? I thought it was Taylor Swift since she had been stalking him. You know the kid is crazy because most young men would not be upset if she was stalking them. On a serious note the young man has mental problems. Those people should not have access to firearms just as drunk people should not have access to cars.

You can't follow a narrarive. His acess was taken away. And given back by an irresponsible father. Quit politicizing it to sound intelligent. It destroys any credibility you may find yourself blindly finding in dangers of the mentally ill. Freaking buzzwords are all your narrow views allow. Who are you trying to sway here?

Reactions: Hoosier_Hack
You can't follow a narrarive. His acess was taken away. And given back by an irresponsible father. Quit politicizing it to sound intelligent. It destroys any credibility you may find yourself blindly finding in dangers of the mentally ill. Freaking buzzwords are all your narrow views allow. Who are you trying to sway here?

Mentally ill... sounds reasonable.... could it be we aren’t enforcing our laws on the books very well? Not from what I see in the media

I know everything isn't about Trump, but it annoys me endlessly when he ignores tragedies, or even a story of a hero if it doesn't fit his agenda. We all do, but then again, we aren't all so called presidents.
I think I remember the same with other Potus'. As i recall when the POTUS did not get involved when Chris Kyle was killed. He was a military hero. It seems to me with you it is all about Trump, I mean he is a vial person but there is more going on in the world that his screw ups.

I think I remember the same with other Potus'. As i recall when the POTUS did not get involved when Chris Kyle was killed. He was a military hero. It seems to me with you it is all about Trump, I mean he is a vial person but there is more going on in the world that his screw ups.
President Obama didn't send out a dozen tweets a day. Have no memory if he spoke about Kyle or not. But Trump is on every single terrorist attack in minutes, yet ignores others for days or period.

Did you really think # 1 was real?Did you even READ the "story"?

Aside from the fact that the events described were completely out of character for Obama (yet right in character for Trump),this part alone should have had your sarcasm meter bellowing like a foghorn...

"The administration’s pushback against the GOP was first echoed by the president’s daughter Malia on The Rachel Maddow Show the night of the State of the Union address, which she referred to as “phenomenal.”

She called into question the mental capacity of Republican lawmakers.

“You could see them all wanting to stand,” Malia Obama said. “You could see them all almost looking around like, ‘We almost have to stand for this.’ But the derangement is real.” She went on to explain that Republicans have painted themselves in a corner and must oppose the president at every turn.

“Every time people like Wilson, and other white leaders, criticize my father and how this isn’t their America, it might “be the greatest endorsement ever” for my dad. I’ll even buy them their airfare if they wish to leave. This is a new America now. Our America. The whites love my father, by the way, as do many others in other groups.”

Dude Malia was 10-11 yrs old in 2009.She's extremely intelligent,but when's the last time you heard a grade schooler use words like "derangement" and "endorsement"?

President Obama didn't send out a dozen tweets a day. Have no memory if he spoke about Kyle or not. But Trump is on every single terrorist attack in minutes, yet ignores others for days or period.
No question Trumps tweets are idiotic but that doesn’t alter the fact that every PRES has their focus. Obama reached out publicly to the first NBA player to announce he was gay yet failed to respond to others. Now before everyone attacks me as a Gay hater understand I am not. I use that as an example of the fact that different people see things differently. Pres Obama obviously felt strongly enough about some things to get involved and others not so much. That was and is his prerogative. Ditto for Pres Trump.

No question Trumps tweets are idiotic but that doesn’t alter the fact that every PRES has their focus. Obama reached out publicly to the first NBA player to announce he was gay yet failed to respond to others. Now before everyone attacks me as a Gay hater understand I am not. I use that as an example of the fact that different people see things differently. Pres Obama obviously felt strongly enough about some things to get involved and others not so much. That was and is his prerogative. Ditto for Pres Trump.
Not sure what you are saying. He didn’t reach out to other NBA players? Other gay people? Everyone in the world?

Not sure what you are saying. He didn’t reach out to other NBA players? Other gay people? Everyone in the world?
He didn't reach out to the family of the American Sniper was my point. He wasn't seen as a strong supporter of the Military. That was his choice, enough said

He didn't reach out to the family of the American Sniper was my point. He wasn't seen as a strong supporter of the Military. That was his choice, enough said
He wasn't seen as a strong supporter of the military? That sounds like something Trump would say....people say, everyone says, etc. Yet Trump is so concerned with the military that he appointed someone clearly incompetent to handle the entire VA system. Seems to be a pattern with him. He also has insulted 5 star generals, gold star families, and widows of those killed in action. No doubt, that's being supportive of the military.

He wasn't seen as a strong supporter of the military? That sounds like something Trump would say....people say, everyone says, etc. Yet Trump is so concerned with the military that he appointed someone clearly incompetent to handle the entire VA system. Seems to be a pattern with him. He also has insulted 5 star generals, gold star families, and widows of those killed in action. No doubt, that's being supportive of the military.
We have no 5 star Generals or Admirals. Just an FYI.

During POTUS Obama's 8 years it was well documented that he wasn't a strong supporter of the Military. I'm sure you know that. Pres Obama was very interested in social change, cultural adaptation, etc. Common knowledge

During POTUS Obama's 8 years it was well documented that he wasn't a strong supporter of the Military. I'm sure you know that. Pres Obama was very interested in social change, cultural adaptation, etc. Common knowledge
If it was well documented, surely you can show me some of that documentation.

It is common knowledge that Mark Twain said “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.”:)

Reactions: Rockfish1
Or Marshall, King, Halsey or Nimitz.

Or technically Washington since he wasn't given 6 until after death. But Pershing is safe from consideration.

Have you ever read Halberstam's The Coldest Winter? I listened to it once before, and am listening to it now (and reading Brothers at War). Winter is a powerful book on that first winter in Korea. There is a lot on Washington, Beijing, and Moscow and it is OK with that. But when he gets the Americans to the Yalu and concentrates on them when the Chinese attack, wow is it something.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

You are a smart guy. Look it up.
So, you can't. Why is it every time someone wants to talk about how awful Obama was, they can't actually offer evidence? "Look it up" is all they say. Like it should be obvious.

When people criticize Trump, they offer evidence. Why can't Obama's critics? Why is this so difficult for you guys?

Surely, it can't possibly be because you're all full of shit. No way that's the explanation, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT