ADVERTISEMENT

Third party candidates

sounds like theyll grab some Dems votes. They don’t care about winning, as much as spreading their cause, views.

I read Race Matters in college. Cornel West was clearly a smart guy. The past decade or so, he's turned lunatic. Between him and RFChemtrails, it's hard to figure out just what these candidates expect to accomplish.

Didn't one of Kennedy's workers say the quiet part out loud, she wants Biden to lose.

West just proves anyone who thinks Biden is a progressive has never met a progressive.

Didn't one of Kennedy's workers say the quiet part out loud, she wants Biden to lose.

West just proves anyone who thinks Biden is a progressive has never met a progressive.
Oh no Biden is absolutely a progressive. No question. West is just deeper. Biden has been nonstop social justice, income redistribution, largest social safety net in history, improving the human condition via gov regulation and involvement. Biden is absolutely a far left progressive. That he strays on a few issues is meaningless. And I know it’s just the people controlling him. He’s mushy peas at this point.

I don’t understand why Kennedy won’t hurt trump. That’s where the overlap seems to exist

Oh no Biden is absolutely a progressive. No question. West is just deeper. Biden has been nonstop social justice, income redistribution, largest social safety net in history, improving the human condition via gov regulation and involvement. Biden is absolutely a far left progressive. That he strays on a few issues is meaningless. And I know it’s just the people controlling him. He’s mushy peas at this point.

I don’t understand why Kennedy won’t hurt trump. That’s where the overlap seems to exist

Largest social safety net in history? Bigger than New Deal and Great Society? Can you show it to me?

If he were progressive, Israel would have long ago lost all American aid.

Progressives complained about him not getting involved to shove Manchin toward voting for far more. He didn't push the daycare bill. He didn't push to pack the court, they didn't want the border reform bill he wanted (and are angry he used the words "an illegal"). Progressives are so similar to the far right, they don't want to be involved in Ukraine.

Largest social safety net in history? Bigger than New Deal and Great Society? Can you show it to me?

Progressives complained about him not getting involved to shove Manchin toward voting for far more. He didn't push the daycare bill. He didn't push to pack the court, they didn't want the border reform bill he wanted (and are angry he used the words "an illegal"). Progressives are so similar to the far right, they don't want to be involved in Ukraine.
As I said above not on every issue but as manchin notes he was far far left of center. He has since been trying to pivot as progressive policies destroy communities and most people recognize that

That was the plan. The pandemic was a pretense for cradle to grave benefits. Biden wanted to fundamentally change america. Like having AOC as president

Now he’s in a trickbag. He got in bed with the loony left in his agenda. It was a disaster as everyone knew it would be evidencing his mind is mush. A guy with 50 years in gov should know better. Worst approval in modern history. So no he backtracks on cops border etc but he needs the loony left’s votes. What to do. Not unlike pubs fractured with trump

That was the plan. The pandemic was a pretense for cradle to grave benefits. Biden wanted to fundamentally change america. Like having AOC as president

The bill below? Allowing hearing aids for people on Medicare? Pre-K? Help for child care? If those are progressive a majority of Americans are progressive.

As I said above not on every issue but as manchin notes he was far far left of center. He has since been trying to pivot as progressive policies destroy communities and most people recognize that
Manchin said yesterday he's still not closing the door on endorsing Biden. He has stated unequivocally, though, that there's no way on God's earth he'd ever vote for Trump: "I cannot, for the love of my country, endorse Donald Trump . . . He will destroy democracy."

Manchin said yesterday he's still not closing the door on endorsing Biden. He has stated unequivocally, though, that there's no way on God's earth he'd ever vote for Trump: "I cannot, for the love of my country, endorse Donald Trump . . . He will destroy democracy."
We had four years of trump. And four years of Biden. I can think for myself. Biden’s policies have been far worse and NOTHING is more dangerous to the cities of America than progressive policies. Nothing.

We had four years of trump. And four years of Biden. I can think for myself. Biden’s policies have been far worse and NOTHING is more dangerous to the cities of America than progressive policies. Nothing.
Trump: worst president in American history. Already saying the only way he can lose in November is if there's fraud. He continues to undermine the integrity of, and destroy the public's faith in, the bedrock of American democracy - - our electoral system. That's unpardonable. He's a POS and unfit for the presidency.

Even if Biden were on fvcking life support, I'd vote for him over Trump.

Reactions: largemouth
Trump: worst president in American history. Already saying the only way he can lose in November is if there's fraud. He continues to undermine the integrity of, and destroy the public's faith in, the bedrock of American democracy - - our electoral system. That's unpardonable. He's a POS and unfit for the presidency.

Even if Biden were on fvcking life support, I'd vote for him over Trump.
I’m excited to vote for trump! Let’s line up policies. Policy by policy. You know. The things that actually impact our lives

I’m excited to vote for trump! Let’s line up policies. Policy by policy. You know. The things that actually impact our lives
Policies? POLICIES? Trump: The Sequel would be a four year revenge tour, mixed in with continued destruction of democratic institutions and utter chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
NO ONE is a bigger threat to American democracy than Donald Trump.
Policies impact us all. From open borders to crime in our neighborhood to gas for our businesses to groceries at the store. Trump’s threat is for academics not out in the world. Biden’s threat is for all of us.

Policies? POLICIES? Trump: The Sequel would be a four year revenge tour, mixed in with continued destruction of democratic institutions and utter chaos.
Good. Politicians getting each other. Beats free cheese raising prices lockdowns open borders and on and on. Gov out of our lives not in it

Picking out certain things in trillion dollar bills. Come on. It’s common knowledge Biden came out with a left wing agenda in an effort to be transformative
Common knowledge <> correct

That $2 trillion bill was closer to $8 when it started. I have no love of Biden but he isn't close to the AOC. Just like McConnell isn't close to MTG. I bet you agree with that second one. I don't know why you choose not to see the former.

Common knowledge <> correct

That $2 trillion bill was closer to $8 when it started. I have no love of Biden but he isn't close to the AOC. Just like McConnell isn't close to MTG. I bet you agree with that second one. I don't know why you choose not to see the former.
Right. He wanted 8. That’s the point. Covid was a pretense to enact progressive domestic policy. He just wants to give and give and give. Only bc of manchin and losing the house did it sort of end. But Joe he continues to try with student loans on his own. I don’t know why you choose to disregard same

He came out with a far left agenda. That’s simply reality. Climate. Border. Social programs. Crime - Dems

Anyone with morals should want Trump to lose
Anyone with morals should care about the deleterious impact on tens of millions of people. Anyone with morals should set their personal feelings aside and vote for the person whose policies will have the greatest impact for the most people. Go volunteer. Biden has been a disaster for so so many. It was nothing like this under trump.

And who exactly is going to work for Trump? Everyone with any type of character or moral code will not. They figured him out, quit, and has spent years trying to tell the rest of the country he’s a dangerous lunatics. Now all he will get is a bunch of yes men to help him cover up his crimes.

Anyone with morals should care about the deleterious impact on tens of millions of people. Anyone with morals should set their personal feelings aside and vote for the person whose policies will have the greatest impact for the most people
Exactly it’s why I’ve been a Democrat.

Defund police doesn’t help minority neighborhoods. Free cheese gives rise to inflation. Dem policies make life harder. Look at blue run cities. Stl. Baltimore. Detroit. Look up white flight. There’s a reason. The consequences of sustained Dem policies

I believe it! You are okay with government doing more and more for individuals who do less and less for themselves. The society in The Giver is the future you want.

Anyone with morals should care about the deleterious impact on tens of millions of people. Anyone with morals should set their personal feelings aside and vote for the person whose policies will have the greatest impact for the most people. Go volunteer. Biden has been a disaster for so so many. It was nothing like this under trump.
I don’t think you mean what I take from this post. A government that impacts more and more people will put all of us in a doom loop of control, obedience, and dependency.

NO ONE is a bigger threat to American democracy than Donald Trump.
Depends on what you mean by democracy. In my version of democracy of Government of, by, and for the people, Biden is the worst for democracy ever. Biden really doesn’t give a shit about what the people think about anything.

I think the jury is out who hurts whom at this point. It feels like West will hurt Biden and RFK will hurt Trump, but I really don't think we can be solid on that.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I think the jury is out who hurts whom at this point. It feels like West will hurt Biden and RFK will hurt Trump, but I really don't think we can be solid on that.
That’s my impression too. And I think rfk will do more damage by getting a decent amount of votes

If we define “progressive” as government pushing social, economic and all change, Biden is indeed one of the most progressive ever. He has appointed a cabinet with similar outlooks.

Did you catch Buttegeig’s recent reference to those who resist electric cars are like those who resisted the change away from land line phones? That’s a perfect example.

The change to cell phones was largely driven by private capital and consumer preference. A perfect example of social change driven by markets. Hayek would be proud.

Electric cars is almost entirely driven by government mandates and government handouts. That is progressivism on steroids. Marx would be proud.

If we define “progressive” as government pushing social, economic and all change, Biden is indeed one of the most progressive ever. He has appointed a cabinet with similar outlooks.

Did you catch Buttegeig’s recent reference to those who resist electric cars are like those who resisted the change away from land line phones? That’s a perfect example.

The change to cell phones was largely driven by private capital and consumer preference. A perfect example of social change driven by markets. Hayek would be proud.

Electric cars is almost entirely driven by government mandates and government handouts. That is progressivism on steroids. Marx would be proud.
Exactly. And from what I’ve regard batteries acquisition etc it isn’t clear this is environmentally better. What’s more people don’t even want them. But Biden is trying to strangle car manufacturers. Imagine 4 years more of Biden if he had house and senate. Now that is dangerous

Alright. Hold down the fort. My daughter and I are going to attempt to fish with the minion.

I think the democrats get hurt worse. Here is why

• 54% of people said in new Gallup poll they're enthusiastic about voting
  • People's enthusiasm rises as it gets closer to general election
  • Democrats' net enthusiasm trails Republicans by 11 points: Gallup
People who are unenthusiastic toward their candidate are more likely to look for an alternative.

Right. He wanted 8. That’s the point. Covid was a pretense to enact progressive domestic policy. He just wants to give and give and give. Only bc of manchin and losing the house did it sort of end. But Joe he continues to try with student loans on his own. I don’t know why you choose to disregard same

He came out with a far left agenda. That’s simply reality. Climate. Border. Social programs. Crime - Dems
He wanted 8? He never fought for it. He was willing to take what Manchin gave.

Progressive doesn’t necessarily mean radical. There are definitely people left of Biden but the definition in Merrimack Webster indicates Progressives aren’t far left

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT