ADVERTISEMENT

Weak Q1 GDP Report

Definitely was. Just not sure this should be one of the things pegged on Biden. Trump was not typical brazen Trump on this issue either. His biggest contributions were ridiculous suggestions like drinking hand sanitizer. His lack of leadership in this area left a huge void for Fauci and, as you mentioned, "blue state" leaders, to go overboard and lock everything down.

When Trump was faced with a real crisis, he froze. And if he thought liberals, and guys like Fauci were diphshits, why did he let them control the decisions and the narrative. In the biggest, and most important moments of his Presidency, he was weak as shit. Trump is literally the mouthy rich kid that talks shit non stop, then walks away and lets his body guards take beatings for him.

What is Trump going to do when America plunges in to an actual real recession as he's taking office? When the biggest percentage of his supporters are the ones that end up getting hit the hardest, and they start to lose their jobs and houses? My guess is he freezes again, and others will be forced to fill that leadership void. Does Trump get the blame when that happens?

They're both such ridiculously bad options for what we're facing right now.
Trump 'froze'? He followed Fauci's advice.

What should he have done that would have had a better result?

Not allow fauci to have a mic every day. Not done daily insane Altho entertaining pressers to sate his megalomania. He provided the fuel for the virtue signaling insanity the left ran with all over the country. Trump was a disaster with Covid

Reactions: UncleMark
Definitely was. Just not sure this should be one of the things pegged on Biden. Trump was not typical brazen Trump on this issue either. His biggest contributions were ridiculous suggestions like drinking hand sanitizer. His lack of leadership in this area left a huge void for Fauci and, as you mentioned, "blue state" leaders, to go overboard and lock everything down.

When Trump was faced with a real crisis, he froze. And if he thought liberals, and guys like Fauci were diphshits, why did he let them control the decisions and the narrative. In the biggest, and most important moments of his Presidency, he was weak as shit. Trump is literally the mouthy rich kid that talks shit non stop, then walks away and lets his body guards take beatings for him.

What is Trump going to do when America plunges in to an actual real recession as he's taking office? When the biggest percentage of his supporters are the ones that end up getting hit the hardest, and they start to lose their jobs and houses? My guess is he freezes again, and others will be forced to fill that leadership void. Does Trump get the blame when that happens?

They're both such ridiculously bad options for what we're facing right now.
When did Trump recommend drinking hand sanitizer? He didn't. You're believing what you're told without question by leftist sources.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Not allow fauci to have a mic every day. Not done daily insane Altho entertaining pressers to sate his megalomania. He provided the fuel for the virtue signaling insanity the left ran with all over the country. Trump was a disaster with Covid
Fauci was the head of NIH. Would you ignore someone like that in a pandemic?

What do you think he should have done - at the time, not 3 years later, in hindsight?

Not that I disagree, but did he have a choice?
You know damn well, fauxi would have had daily pressers with Chuck and Nan anyway, making it look like he was blocking everything.

It would have been nearly impossible for Trump to stop what they organized against him/ us.

Fauci was the head of NIH. Would you ignore someone like that in a pandemic?
@Joe_Hoopsier I would have led no differently than I lead the dream team. Than I captained my usisl team. My college team. From the front. I would have met with fauci and others daily and I would have learned the material like Desantis did and weighed it against broader policy concerns and the opinions of others in the administration (kush) and outside (states business) and I would have handled the narrative and flow of info

@Joe_Hoopsier I would have led no differently than I lead the dream team. Than I captained my usisl team. My college team. From the front. I would have met with fauci and others daily and I would have learned the material like Desantis did and weighed it against broader policy concerns and the opinions of others in the administration (kush) and outside (states business) and I would have handled the narrative and flow of info
We should have elected you!

I think we all are Walter Mitty s that like to think we'd be a hero and do the right thing. And some might. But it takes a person who's willing to risk being known as a ditherer if the Wuhan Flu turned into the killer everyone was predicting at the time.

But I would vote for you!

We should have elected you!

I think we all are Walter Mitty s that like to think we'd be a hero and do the right thing. And some might. But it takes a person who's willing to risk being known as a ditherer if the Wuhan Flu turned into the killer everyone was predicting at the time.

But I would vote for you!
I’d be bangin interns in a month and run right out of office. You’d be my vp tho

Good plan, but Chuck and Nan would not stand for that quietly. I’m willing to bet on it.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

I’ll throw you a bone. Out of one side people’s mouth, Trump’s a threat to Democracy and the worst person ever and unfit to be President. Out the other side of their mouth he handled Covid terribly because he listened to the NIH when a pandemic was happening, which is what every Democrat President would have done. And what Biden did when he took office.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Not for Bitcoiners.
All joking aside here is a great 90 second explanation @BadWakeboarder across today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT