ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

Cmon man IDC. I mean she's got grit and moxy. I mean a hot chick...In America? We can't have Kolinda or can we? Yea man lets do it!

Croatia_President_Bikini_Kolinda_Coco.jpeg
Who DAT???

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
The resident politicos say there's a way around that

There is, but it still complicates matters. If either got the nomination -- and would have to change residency to qualify for the Electoral College -- the Pubs would have to give up a governorship or Senate seat. Other Pubs would most likely take their place, but it's still messy. I doubt DeSantis or Rubio would want to give that up on the chance they could be VP.

Reactions: Spartans9312
There's a former Finnish PM I'd be happy to vote for.

201016151454-sanna-marin-trendimag.jpg
How about the Estonia leader? She's smart as hell and speaks perfect English.

She was interviewed on Fox a couple weeks ago - very attractive.

ap_5a9ba5b113ab4f14871e398296bdd612.jpg

There is, but it still complicates matters. If either got the nomination -- and would have to change residency to qualify for the Electoral College -- the Pubs would have to give up a governorship or Senate seat. Other Pubs would most likely take their place, but it's still messy. I doubt DeSantis or Rubio would want to give that up on the chance they could be VP.
For the chance to be the almost certain Presidential candidate in 2028?

Don't be too sure.

The resident politicos say there's a way around that
I'm not sure that Ron being Trumps VP helps him in 28' . I "THINK" the best thing for Amagarica is for Ron to stay front and center, fighting evil, but slightly outside of the 24' Trump admin.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
The pick is mostly about 2028.
If she's that appealing, then what does she gain by associating with Trump?

Supporting Trump for four years would alienate tons of voters. She'd be better off just running for President on her own.

Trump would make her stand out there with him on stage to show her support for him while he says more stupid shit that she privately disagrees with. That's how he treated Pence.

Reactions: IUPaterade724
Trump also runs contrary to Washington, Adams, Lincoln, Eisenhower, and Reagan just to name a few.

Too bad there isn't a requirement that a presidential candidate must pass a U.S. history quiz.

Hard to follow traditional and fundamental values when you don't know what they are, or in the case of Biden have trouble remembering them :).

Too bad there isn't a requirement that a presidential candidate must pass a U.S. history quiz.

Hard to follow traditional and fundamental values when you don't know what they are, or in the case of Biden have trouble remembering them :).
A US History test and a test for dementia.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

The Flying V, says we should have all U.S. Citizens pass naturalization exams before they can vote. That’s why he’s the best.

How about a lie detector test as well.

Question: Do you fail a lie detector test question when you simply don't know what is the truth ?
If that's directed at Trump, I can guarantee you Biden's lie detector would peg right on every question.

Ohhhh wow coming from you the biggest crackpot, shill, hardcore dem, and Biden voter hahahahaha yup a Biden voter hahahahaha, on this board that's a compliment. Thanks sweetheart happy mothers day to you! A Biden Voter bwhahahahahahaha. Thanks for turning the country to sh!t, Biden Voter
Mr. Looney Toons. Were you a clown your entire life or is it a recent development?

Yes Biden is. It’s their lives and country at stake. Let them win the war instead of the American way of not totally committing to win wars.

Biden just sucking ass of the College student and faculty Hamas supporters. And of course the anti American Squad.
You're getting weirder and more unhinged by the day.

Reactions: Circlejoe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT