ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

giphy.gif

So many people who voted for Biden last time that won't be this year. Literally everyone that voted for Trump last time will do so again. Hard to see a loss.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and zeke4ahs
So many people who voted for Biden last time that won't be this year. Literally everyone that voted for Trump last time will do so again. Hard to see a loss.

You don't know what the word "literally" means. No surprise there.

Yes, it will be hard on you when you see him lose. I predict a 3-day crying jag and an epic meltdown on this board. That's what happens when someone devotes himself so completely to a person like you've done with Trump. I think you'd lick his shoes if he asked you to do it.

They voted for Trump in 2020 but will vote Biden this time? Weird. Must have won so much those 4 years they just got sick of winning.
Keep in mind, or whatever you use to store up the opinions and non-facts Trump and your fellow Trumpster provide you, that polls indicate 15 to 30 percent of current Trump supporters say they won't vote for him if he's convicted in any of the criminal cases against him. Especially, the federal cases. Only fools believe those were partisan investigations and are partisan prosecutions.

Only fools believe those were partisan investigations and are partisan prosecutions.
I guess I’m a 75% fool. I’ve said often the only legit case is the records case. The others are obviously straining statutes and abusing legal process for political purposes.

The state prosecutors even campaigned on getting Trump and brag about moving it forward. The Smith DC prosecution is likewise as political as he is digging out seldom and never used statutes intended for different purposes to prosecute Trump.

I don’t like Trump either. We can’t use the courts to do what democracy doesn’t do, We all lose with that.

Reactions: DANC
Keep in mind, or whatever you use to store up the opinions and non-facts Trump and your fellow Trumpster provide you, that polls indicate 15 to 30 percent of current Trump supporters say they won't vote for him if he's convicted in any of the criminal cases against him. Especially, the federal cases. Only fools believe those were partisan investigations and are partisan prosecutions.
Absolute moron. And the 2016 polls showed him losing about 1/3 of his support after the Access Hollywood tape was dropped. How'd that work out?

Last edited:
I guess I’m a 75% fool. I’ve said often the only legit case is the records case. The others are obviously straining statutes and abusing legal process for political purposes.

The state prosecutors even campaigned on getting Trump and brag about moving it forward. The Smith DC prosecution is likewise as political as he is digging out seldom and never used statutes intended for different purposes to prosecute Trump.

I don’t like Trump either. We can’t use the courts to do what democracy doesn’t do, We all lose with that.

Trump is definitely a different type of personality than past presidents IMO.

Is this part of the reason he is both loved and hated ?

The question in my mind is why so many look up to Trump as a savior. It is easy to say it is his policies. In my view, the adoration goes well beyond this.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

The question in my mind is why so many look up to Trump as a savior. It is easy to say it is his policies. In my view the adoration goes well beyond this.
He never gives in and never backs down no matter what. The RINOs always back down. Cannot be bought. That Sam Bankman Freid supposedly offered him up to $5B not to run in 2024. Who else would've turned that down?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and zeke4ahs
He never gives in and never backs down no matter what. The RINOs always back down. Cannot be bought. That Sam Bankman Freid supposedly offered him up to $5B not to run in 2024. Who else would've turned that down?

Dbm, think you hit on something.

Never backing down and wanting his own way appeals to many while scaring the Heck out of others.

They voted for Trump in 2020 but will vote Biden this time? Weird. Must have won so much those 4 years they just got sick of winning.

You do know there are other candidates then Trump and Biden, correct?

They aren't going to win, but it's their vote. They can do with it what they want.

The records case is the most important to me because I care very much about protecting national security information and that wasn't it. I think the second federal case is next important and legit. There is no doubt Trump explored every possible avenue to overturn the results of a legitimate election (the Democratically expressed will of the people) and that should never be allowed to happen again. Seems to me extremely illegal. The indictments for both of those are good reads.

Don't care so much about the state cases. Though I do think it's likely that Trump will be found guilty of some of the charges in one or both of those. Clearly the investigations and the prosecutions were at least started for political reasons. That doesn't mean the ultimate prosecution is entirely illegitimate but can't deny the political aspect. I think the claim that the federal investigation and pending prosecutions is political is ridiculous.

I don't think we should allow Presidents or former Presidents to get a pass on criminal behavior. They were preparing to indict Nixon after he resigned. Ford was aware and pardoned him. Which, I've gone back and forth on whether that was the right thing to do. I think Clinton probably should have been prosecuted for his perjury, but he lost his license to practice law instead. Obviously, that was nothing more than a slap on the wrist since he was never going to practice law again anyway.

Absolute moron. And the 2016 polls showed him losing about 1/3 of his support after the Access Hollywood tape was dropped. How'd that work out?

Yes, you link moronic polls. Go to RealClearPolitics and find some good polls.

What happened in 2016 is he faced a person who was as unpopular as him and he still lost the popular vote and barely, by the skin of his teeth, he won the EC. In 2020 he legitimately lost both and spend months trying to overturn those results. You're supporting a total loser.

The records case is the most important to me because I care very much about protecting national security information and that wasn't it. I think the second federal case is next important and legit. There is no doubt Trump explored every possible avenue to overturn the results of a legitimate election (the Democratically expressed will of the people) and that should never be allowed to happen again. Seems to me extremely illegal. The indictments for both of those are good reads.

Don't care so much about the state cases. Though I do think it's likely that Trump will be found guilty of some of the charges in one or both of those. Clearly the investigations and the prosecutions were at least started for political reasons. That doesn't mean the ultimate prosecution is entirely illegitimate but can't deny the political aspect. I think the claim that the federal investigation and pending prosecutions is political is ridiculous.

I don't think we should allow Presidents or former Presidents to get a pass on criminal behavior. They were preparing to indict Nixon after he resigned. Ford was aware and pardoned him. Which, I've gone back and forth on whether that was the right thing to do. I think Clinton probably should have been prosecuted for his perjury, but he lost his license to practice law instead. Obviously, that was nothing more than a slap on the wrist since he was never going to practice law again anyway.
The records were very secure. Maralago is one of the most secure buildings in the world constantly guarded by the SS. Unlike Bidens garage that had them since the 1970s. Furthermore, Trump didn't box up any of those documents nor did he send them to Maralago. Likely had no idea they were even there and didn't want them. Obama had classified docs in an abandoned furniture store. Clinton had them in his sock drawer. Pence had them. Hillary had them in her house and ordered aids to destroy 13 iPhones containing classified information.

But let me guess. That's different.

Correct. An Obama judge set the precedent. There is no crime. And if you believe there is then you have to go charge Bill and Hillary Clinton, Obama, Biden, Pence, etc otherwise it's obvious selective prosecution.

Correct. An Obama judge set the precedent. There is no crime. And if you believe there is then you have to go charge Bill and Hillary Clinton, Obama, Biden, Pence, etc otherwise it's obvious selective prosecution.

All prosecutions are selective. No prosecutor is required to bring charges for anything.

The records were very secure. Maralago is one of the most secure buildings in the world constantly guarded by the SS. Unlike Bidens garage that had them since the 1970s. Furthermore, Trump didn't box up any of those documents nor did he send them to Maralago. Likely had no idea they were even there and didn't want them. Obama had classified docs in an abandoned furniture store. Clinton had them in his sock drawer. Pence had them. Hillary had them in her house and ordered aids to destroy 13 iPhones containing classified information.

DBM, the taking of classified documents by presidents and vice presidents shouldn't have happened if this link is understood correctly by me. The Presidential Records Act of 1978 simply doesn't allow it.

The National Archives department which monitors the act simply puts presidents and vice presidents on the honor system and takes their word (according to the link) that they acted within the confines of the act. Consequently, presidents and vice presidents can be careless or dishonest with these documents.

The solution in my book is to update the act and give the National Archives department the resources to investigate and enforce regulations regarding the protection of classified documents in the hands of presidents and vice presidents.

Your head is full of fake facts. The records weren't secure at all, let alone very secure. They were stored in areas accessed by 100s of people without clearances could get at them if so inclined. Some were on the stage of the ball room and others in a guest accessible bathroom. You're repeating an early defense that has since been thoroughly prove false.

I've told you repeatedly you should read the indictment. It's written so that even you could understand it. Trump was well aware that he had many clearly marked highly classified documents AND he very much wanted them. He reluctantly gave some back, lied about having more, and then obstructed continuing efforts by the FBI to get the rest from him.

Obama did not have classified documents in an abandoned furniture store. Another ridiculous defense that was thoroughly debunked.

Clinton had unclassified interview tapes in his sock drawer. Those are personal by definition. That's another fact free defense that's thoroughly debunked.

I'm well aware of what HRC did, I followed it closely and read the report. She had at least 11 emails that weren't marked classified but contained classified information in her unauthorized and unsecure email server. Not the documents. She was "recklessly careless" with handling classified information per Comey's report. Those equate to "grossly negligent" threshold in the law for a crime. They didn't charge her with a crime because they determined it wasn't willful, which is a higher threshold for crime. It's a threshold that Trump passed through many times. You got the number of phones she used as SecState right (13), but she had 11 destroyed. She was using the other two at the time of the investigation. They were also BlackBerry cells, not iPhones.

You need to stay up to date on your fake facts.

I'm not a hypocrite like you "lock her up" Trumpsters, I thought she should have been charged and glad to see Trump charged for much, much more egregious and blatant and deliberate criminal behavior. You hypocrites wanted HRC locked up for negligently mishandling classified information but think Trump shouldn't have been charged at all. You guys are really something else.

DBM, the taking of classified documents by presidents and vice presidents shouldn't have happened if this link is understood correctly by me. The Presidential Records Act of 1978 simply doesn't allow it.

The National Archives department which monitors the act simply puts presidents and vice presidents on the honor system and takes their word (according to the link) that they acted within the confines of the act. Consequently, presidents and vice presidents can be careless or dishonest with these documents.

The solution in my book is to update the act and give the National Archives department the resources to investigate and enforce regulations regarding the protection of classified documents in the hands of presidents and vice presidents.
The President can declassify almost anything. Now he'd just declassify what he wants to take before leaving office. He'll still take them.

If they really want to be sticklers over this just require Presidents to turn over everything he believes is a Presidential record that he wants to keep to the National Archives before leaving office. Then the 2 sides can debate it in the months following leaving office if there's a disagreement.

Again, they are talking about what a little over 100 pages out of countless boxes that were shipped to Maralago. Guaranteed Trump had no idea what was in them.

This is why your head is full of fake facts. You get them from Trumpster Twitter Twits and liars. That guy is lying. Those recordings are like recorded journals or diaries which are personal records by definition and the President is free to take them or include them in his Presidential records to be sent there. It's not even known if there was any classified information included in those recordings, yet alone "highly classified" information as the liar claims. This is another stupid Trump defense that the Presidential Record Act allows him to declare anything personal, even classified documents. He can't and neither could Clinton - who didn't.

Last edited:
The President can declassify almost anything. Now he'd just declassify what he wants to take before leaving office. He'll still take them.

If they really want to be sticklers over this just require Presidents to turn over everything he believes is a Presidential record that he wants to keep to the National Archives before leaving office. Then the 2 sides can debate it in the months following leaving office if there's a disagreement.

Again, they are talking about what a little over 100 pages out of countless boxes that were shipped to Maralago. Guaranteed Trump had no idea what was in them.
You're way behind on your fact free defense of Trump. It's a fact that Trump did not declassify any of the documents he had. His defense isn't making that claim. He also knew he had them, that's not even a defense Trump is using. Stop lying. Or is it not lying if you believe your false information is a fact?

Reactions: zeke4ahs

So secure....

Are there any provisions in the congressman records act of records removed from a sciff and stored for 40+ years next to the dog food that were illegal as hell the first second they were absconded with? That Trump could qualify for? The CRArfS (this does not qualify as billable hours for you Hoot !) PRO BONO baby.

Reactions: DANC and hoot1
Are there any provisions in the congressman records act of records removed from a sciff and stored for 40+ years next to the dog food that were illegal as hell the first second they were absconded with? That Trump could qualify for? The CRArfS (this does not qualify as billable hours for you Hoot !) PRO BONO baby.
Or the "Not mentally fit to stand trial, but OK to be President records act"?
**Edit - AKA the POTATUS records of stolen documents swamp donkey act

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC and dbmhoosier

Liked the part about storing the classified documents next to the dog food.

It just made me smile and chuckle thinking about it. Good stuff

Last edited:

The question in my mind is why so many look up to Trump as a savior. It is easy to say it is his policies. In my view, the adoration goes well beyond this.
Fair point.

His personality and manner of speaking are definitely part of his appeal. As you note, that stimulates adoration but also contempt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT