ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

An act of war on another nation state. Wonderful!

This time one with twice the population size and four times the area as Iraq.

Should be fun!
You don’t understand that Iran has committed many acts of war against the USA? It started with the Iranian hostage crisis of 1979.

Reactions: manichi
My predictions:
  • Trump will be the GOP nominee.
  • Biden, at 81, doesn't run for reelection.
  • Dem field will be crowded and competitive.
  • Harris does not emerge as the Dem nominee.
  • A third-party candidate may emerge and could be a spoiler. However, the GOP and Dem political machines are still too entrenched, too powerful, and too much for a billionaire third-party candidate to overcome.
That depends on the timing of Biden's departure. Also on OBama's willingness to go tell Biden he's out. If they take him out after the delegates are pledged, they can all be moved to one candidate and the super delegates to the agreed candidate. Its like how they ran Bernie out of the race in 20 (correction). So, that would mean no competition but a convention coronation. We don't think the elites progressives would let rank and file people have any hand in that decision, do we?

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
We don’t need boots on the ground. You must be some kind of warmonger.
Gonna be awfully hard bring about Regime Change then. I thought that was the point. Unseat the Mullah’s before they get their hands on a nuke.

Or am I behind on my NeoCon talking points?

Gonna be awfully hard bring about Regime Change then. I thought that was the point. Unseat the Mullah’s before they get their hands on a nuke.

LOL. Nice recovery. Doesn't erase the stumble though.

Who is advocating that through any sort of "boots on the ground" action? The answer is no one.

Would we like Iran's leadership to be replaced with a leadership/government that's more likely make Iran a more civilized and open nation? Of course, we would. So would the majority of the world's countries.

We’ve been there, we’ve done that. Led to a more moderate, western Iranian populace turning against the US and then completely backfired on us with the 79 revolution.

Whatever “stumble” you imagine I have made in this thread, I promise you you are mistaken.

I don’t misspeak. I don’t miss facts. And I will clown Aloha’s hollow NeoCon tripe all day, every day.
You are a clown, so clown away. LOL!

I don't believe you actually know what "NeoCon" is based on your previous posts.

Oh, is that why people are fawning all over him - including the Clintons - to get close to take their picture with him? Because he has such BO?

You'd believe anything - even that Biden got 81 million votes.
You don’t even know in trying to insult me, all you do is make yourself look like the fool again. Yes, sane people actually do believe that Biden got 81 million votes. People probably don’t know how bad he smells until they get close. I think the bigger problem than BO is when he soils his diaper, however.

• Haha
He's literally just spouting shit that he knows is nonsense because he's hoping it will make him popular with idiots.
Though possibly conspiratorial at times his general thesis that we need to take an Argentinian axe to the executive branch is spot on.

And he’s the only one speaking like that.

You don’t even know in trying to insult me, all you do is make yourself look like the fool again. Yes, sane people actually do believe that Biden got 81 million votes. People probably don’t know how bad he smells until they get close. I think the bigger problem than BO is when he soils his diaper, however.
Proof that you'll believe anything. You're just a clown act here.

Though possibly conspiratorial at times his general thesis that we need to take an Argentinian axe to the executive branch is spot on.

And he’s the only one speaking like that.
Possibly conspiratorial? He's literally just spitting bullshit. No one, and I mean no one, who isn't a dumbass falls for the kind of shit he's repeating.

His message is literally designed for fools. If it speaks to you, then perhaps you should ask yourself how you became a fool.

Proof that you'll believe anything. You're just a clown act here.
Oh Danc. I’m the clown act. And you believe voter fraud. It’s sad, really that you keep repeating yourself and make yourself look sillier every single time.

designed to mobilize idiots
Interesting. I like listening to Vivek because you can tell he’s well read. He takes an interest in the stuff he’s discussing.

Some other candidates can’t tell you why the Civil War started because it’s not a question that was on the list of questions to have a canned answer for.

To me the mobilized idiots are the ones who nod their head along as the political robot offers an answer to a question that’s been scripted and vetted by political consultants.

You know I sympathize with you, but all this "Trump isn't a Republican" stuff is just repeated "No true Scotsman" fallacies.
Yeah, that argument doesn't fly anymore.

The Republican party of Ronald Reagan ("a shining city on a hill"), Bush the First ("a thousand points of light") and Bush the Second ("compassionate conservatism") is dead. Trump is the face of today's GOP. He is the 2024 Republican top dog. All those who claim to be Republicans but refuse to genuflect at his altar are relegated to "RINO" status.

he'd turn it into a reality show with the highest ratings in history. he could do meals on wheels of the palm beaches with a driver.
But he’d need to bathe occasionally- the reports of BO and a diaper won’t fly door dashing!

The Republican party of Ronald Reagan ("a shining city on a hill"), Bush the First ("a thousand points of light") and Bush the Second ("compassionate conservatism") is dead. Trump is the face of today's GOP.

Note the uplifting theme from those earlier Pubs. Nothing of that nature comes from Trump or his acolytes. It's all anger, resentment, and revenge.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Bowlmania
Note the uplifting theme from those earlier Pubs. Nothing of that nature comes from Trump or his acolytes. It's all anger, resentment, and revenge.
Absolutely. The party was definitely about optimism. Trumpism is the opposite in that regard.

Biden has tried to take that approach, but he just doesn't have the rhetorical chops to pull it off.
Biden is an asshole. An old prick. Bush the first seemed mean. Cheney total prick. Trump prick. Obama much better than those guys but too arrogant.

In my lifetime the only ones I’d want to sit at a bar with are bush jr and bill. Carter would make me just feel shame

Biden is an asshole. An old prick. Bush the first seemed mean. Cheney total prick. Trump prick. Obama much better than those guys but too arrogant.

In my lifetime the only ones I’d want to sit at a bar with are bush jr and bill. Carter would make me just feel shame
Reagan would be great to have a beer with. Sure, he'd tell you the same story and joke over and over, but it'd be funny each time.

Yep. Nothing but a dark vision from Trump.

Say what you want about George W. Bush but, in my opinion, he deserves credit for two "bests:" 1) best ceremonial first pitch ever thrown (perfect strike while wearing a flak jacket, a month after 9/11 before a World Series game at Yankee Stadium); and 2) best quote after an inaugural address ("That was some weird shit," following Trump's "American Carnage" speech).

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT