ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

Yeah apparently no one cares. Kudos on the effort.
Yeah except if Mark had a hammer this would be a liberal lovefest with no other opinions than what he agrees with. He would be a horrible monitor . Give me hell all you want there are only maybe 1 or 2 people Id ban. I dont get the whole idea of I don't like your opinion so I put you on ignore or I would ban you if I could? Not much confidence in your viewpoints is what I see!

Yeah except if Mark had a hammer this would be a liberal lovefest with no other opinions that what he agrees with. He would be a horrible monitor . Give me hell all you want there are only maybe 1 or 2 people Id ban. I dont get the whole idea of I don't like your opinion so I put you on ignore or I would ban you if I could? Not much confidence in your viewpoints is what I see!
Dammit Cray if you don’t agree with me you have to be trolling!

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
Yeah except if Mark had a hammer this would be a liberal lovefest with no other opinions than what he agrees with. He would be a horrible monitor . Give me hell all you want there are only maybe 1 or 2 people Id ban. I dont get the whole idea of I don't like your opinion so I put you on ignore or I would ban you if I could? Not much confidence in your viewpoints is what I see!
If it were a viewpoint being expressed that would be one thing. It's not; it's personal attacks devoid of content that do nothing to advance discussion. They only hinder it.

Mark and I couldn't be more polar in our political beliefs. And I can tell you he would be an excellent moderator.

If it were a viewpoint being expressed that would be one thing. It's not; it's personal attacks devoid of content that do nothing to advance discussion. They only hinder it.

Mark and I couldn't be more polar in our political beliefs. And I can tell you he would be an excellent moderator.
Nah he wouldn't be. But Opinions, we all have them

Reactions: Lucy01

Are you wanting the cooler to turn into the off the OTF?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Why was gas prices at 2.00 dollars a gallon when Trump was in office?
True story. I bought a used truck in May of 2020. During the height of the Coronavirus. We didn’t even call it COVID at that point. Price to fill up was $2.12 a gallon. I filled up and it cost me $32.00.

Last Monday: $75

My wife, who doesn’t notice the price of anything, said the other day, did you see the price of gas? And she drives a Hyundai.

True story. I bought a used truck in May of 2020. During the height of the Coronavirus. We didn’t even call it COVID at that point. Price to fill up was $2.12 a gallon. I filled up and it cost me $32.00.

My wife, who doesn’t notice the price of anything, said the other day, did you see the price of gas? And she drives a Hyundai.
Diesel fuel just went to five dollars.

You still had some in the tank!!!

Diesel fuel just went to five dollars.
Time to start thinking about burning used fryer oil! I'm not that desperate. I am sticking with the pump a bit and saving my stash in case it gets hard to even find. Farm season is going to drive it high

Time to start thinking about burning used fryer oil! I'm not that desperate. I am sticking with the pump a bit and saving my stash in case it gets hard to even find. Farm season is going to drive it high
Corn is 7.56

My predictions:
  • Trump will be the GOP nominee.
  • Biden, at 81, doesn't run for reelection.
  • Dem field will be crowded and competitive.
  • Harris does not emerge as the Dem nominee.
  • A third-party candidate may emerge and could be a spoiler. However, the GOP and Dem political machines are still too entrenched, too powerful, and too much for a billionaire third-party candidate to overcome.
Conor Lamb? Especially if the Russia situation is still first three pages in the news his military experience might help?

• Love
Reactions: Bowlmania
It cost $ 800 an acre to plant corn, 7.50x225 an acre $1687-800= close to 900 dollars an acre profit!
But what does the ground cost and property taxes? I'm just curious is the $800 counting the machinery costs and all of that? I am asking questions I always wondered. I dont ask my relatives about and living in country understand a lot from the other points of ag but I still never figured how you are making that much running 1/4 million machines ? $250 an acre for rent. I guess I amazed why anyone does it honestly and I live cheap.

But what does the ground cost and property taxes? I'm just curious is the $800 counting the machinery costs and all of that? I am asking questions I always wondered. I dont ask my relatives about and living in country understand a lot from the other points of ag but I still never figured how you are making that much running 1/4 million machines ? $250 an acre for rent. I guess I amazed why anyone does it honestly and I live cheap.
My figures are correct. But hey I’m a parody account so don’t worry about it!

Conor Lamb? Especially if the Russia situation is still first three pages in the news his military experience might help?
Guy is excellent. But if he's gonna be a serious contender in '24, he's got to first win the Pennsylvania Senate seat. Right now he's trailing Fetterman (in pre-primary election polling) by a significant margin. He's got a lot of ground to make up in order to win the Dem primary for PA Senate.

Mc66 and I have Beat this before. It is like no other business model (That I am aware of)
SUBSIDIES ! Bankruptcy, rebrand, lather rinse repeat.

Guy is excellent. But if he's gonna be a serious contender in '24, he's got to first win the Pennsylvania Senate seat. Right now he's trailing Fetterman (in pre-primary election polling) by a significant margin. He's got a lot of ground to make up in order to win the Dem primary for PA Senate.
GFY

You really put 100 percent of the increase on gas prices in Biden? Mind you I didn't say he is blameless, but there are a multitude of factors influencing price.
Not blaming Sniffie for 100%...

Just the last $3.50 or so.

Latest polling has him down 28-15 with 44% of Dems allegedly still undecided. He certainly isn’t as popular as Fetterman. Not a lot of time left though.

I’d rather have Fetterman on the ticket in 2024. Lamb has the resume and military background, but makes Al Gore look exciting. Fetterman has personality, a unique look, and is a great retail politician. He looks like a bald headed Abe Lincoln with a beard, minus the mustache. He has broad appeal to working class Dems.

I think a ticket with some combination of Harris with Fetterman, Lamb, or Tim Ryan would be hard to beat. Maybe throw in Buttigeig, but that’s too much wokeness on the same ticket.

Tulsi and Lamb would be interesting in a changing of the generational guard kind of way. Tulsi is interesting in that the wing nuts on both sides claim her as their own, but she’s got that pro-dictator thing and refuses to still criticize Putin after the attack on Ukraine.

Reactions: UncleMark
If Trump runs again, get used to seeing these two together in every campaign add starting with primaries.

This one is titled "The Master and his Orange Gimp".

c64a47248c217833d20dd56f34ef214fd3-donald-trump-putin.rhorizontal.w700.jpg
You really know that little about biden and his family.

Tulsi is interesting in that the wing nuts on both sides claim her as their own, but she’s got that pro-dictator thing and refuses to still criticize Putin after the attack on Ukraine.

And the hotness. Can't ignore the hotness. What's a little Assad love, really, in the bigger scheme?

Reactions: Morrison
And the hotness. Can't ignore the hotness. What's a little Assad love, really, in the bigger scheme?
I’m trying to get away from this board maybe you could do me a favor when you ban me! I could take my 100 dollars and have a of drinks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT