ADVERTISEMENT

Trading MSU for Purdue in the divisions

Never questioned him as a person. He had a decent career with the Chiefs, gave some money to IU for a weight room, and got a HOF nod. His career numbers were a bad season for Orton (neckbeard as you like to call him)...

Again, you don't seem to grasp the context. Brees had nothing close to an A Thompson or Dunbar behind him. Green didn't need to be prolific. He was a game manager, not somebody who had to throw 45+ times per game. In the Mallory scheme, they leaned on the run game heavily. Bree's was an outstanding QB in college and even better in the NFL. You won't get any argument from me on that. I think I even had him on a fantasy football team one year. And he gave me a ton of points. But, Trent was a solid BIG Ten QB.

Again, you don't seem to grasp the context. Brees had nothing close to an A Thompson or Dunbar behind him. Green didn't need to be prolific. He was a game manager, not somebody who had to throw 45+ times per game. In the Mallory scheme, they leaned on the run game heavily. Bree's was an outstanding QB in college and even better in the NFL. You won't get any argument from me on that. I think I even had him on a fantasy football team one year. And he gave me a ton of points. But, Trent was a solid BIG Ten QB.
Let's be honest. Green didn't play with AT really. He was a a freshman when AT was a Sr. Dave Schnell played with AT.

You mean the guy that has turned around multiple college defenses?

Brohm hasn't done anything that Hazell hasn't. Enjoy squinting at him and pretending to see Tiller.

Again with the “Brohm hadn’t done anything that Hazell hasn’t?” It was explained to you within the past 2 days lol. But since you’ve forgotten already, I will remind you:

1. Has won 4 games in a season (Hazell never won more than 3).
2. Has won 2 conference games in a season (Hazell never won more than one).
3. Sold out the second home game (with thanks to Michigan fans but it still counts).
4. Has been competitive in every game (average margin of defeat is only 7.6 points).

Is that enough to convince you?

Again with the “Brohm hadn’t done anything that Hazell hasn’t?” It was explained to you within the past 2 days lol. But since you’ve forgotten already, I will remind you:

1. Has won 4 games in a season (Hazell never won more than 3).
2. Has won 2 conference games in a season (Hazell never won more than one).
3. Sold out the second home game (with thanks to Michigan fans but it still counts).
4. Has been competitive in every game (average margin of defeat is only 7.6 points).

Is that enough to convince you?

At the point I checked in on them today they weren't very competitive. Did that change?

You know what is awesome? The fact that little guys like you can come here and take a dump and you don't get immediately banned. IU fans get banned on that shithole GBI for a tenth of what you gap-tooth clowns do here.

Enjoy the freedom of speech.

Wow, I never swore, isolated anyone, just said what I said. FYI, freedom of speech comes from the Constitution, not Peegs. As far as I know, the US House, nor Senate has imposed an amendment on my 1st Amendment rights...

Edit: TheHoosier can ban me for any reason, but not got their terms of service...because I haven't violated them....

Wow, I never swore, isolated anyone, just said what I said. FYI, freedom of speech comes from the Constitution, not Peegs. As far as I know, the US House, nor Senate has imposed an amendment on my 1st Amendment rights...

And that shows here.
Too bad Alan Karpick doesn't agree.

Reactions: Mr_Scott
Yep. Lost by 10 but were driving toward the end before an interception ended it. Shut down Justin Jackson which I was glad to see.
See. You trolls could have been over on GBI patting each other on the back for another "almost" win. And discussing how Darrell Hazell caused three hurricanes, the rise of ISIS, and the demise of western civilization.

Instead, you were all over here because you had your noses in the wind and someone said he sensed something derogatory about Purdue was being posted on an IU message board (imagine that !). So you all had to rush over here because your buttholes were starting to ache and the little brother syndrome was flaring up like a massive hemmorhoid attack.

It's a free world and people are welcome to view and post on the interwebs as they wish. But surely to God you can see how pathetic it looks from the other side when you guys rush over here like clowns rolling out of a miniature car to defend your school's honor every time someone dares to disparage Purdue. It's like you (meaning PU fans in general) honestly can't grasp why IU fans would say negative things about your team.

Obsession with a rival and general paranoia are not healthy. If you are going to lose your mind thinking that your neighbors might be talking trash about you, it's probably not a good idea to listen in on their conversations with each other. Especially if they've made it clear for the last 100 years that they can't stand you. If you simply cannot stop yourself from checking, at least have the dignity to not act like you can't believe they would say such things.

Reactions: 76-1 and Mr_Scott

Edit: TheHoosier can ban me for any reason, but not got their terms of service...because I haven't violated them....
You truly are an enormous jackass. I hope you aren't older than 15. You remind me of some liquored up loser at a bar trying to pick a fight: don't be that guy.

Reactions: Mr_Scott

I'm with Scott on this. Didn't like Green much as a college QB. The thing I remember most about him was that he took a lot of sacks his SR year. Would rarely throw the ball away. I was also there for his final ill-fated pass at Purdue.

I always thought Randel-El would have won a Heisman if he played at Nebraska.

ARE absolutely should have won it his Sr yr and would have been a finalist his Jr year had he played on a team with a Oline or defense. IMHO the best college player I have ever seen. Passer, magical runner, punter, leader. Kid was taking 30 hits a game. Took some ugly cheap shots over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT