ADVERTISEMENT

Time to dump Harris?

Another problem with voting for Biden. Harris as president. We hear all this dump trump. Shit why don’t the Dems dump Biden. The majority of the country disapproves of him. Pick Shapiro or someone else normal and we no longer have a Trump problem

Another problem with voting for Biden. Harris as president. We hear all this dump trump. Shit why don’t the Dems dump Biden. The majority of the country disapproves of him. Pick Shapiro or someone else normal and we no longer have a Trump problem
I assume they’ll dump Biden after it becomes obvious Trump will be the nominee. They’d be insane not to.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Sope Creek
I assume they’ll dump Biden after it becomes obvious Trump will be the nominee. They’d be insane not to.

Just the opposite. Biden has proven he can beat Trump. Anyone else would be a question mark. Now if the Pubs dump Trump, you never know.

Reactions: Sope Creek
I think it will be a big mistake. His current polling numbers are awful. It’s a sad situation if Biden is your best candidate.
I don't disagree, but it is damn sad that Trump is the best the other party can do. At least in Biden's case, I think LBJ was the last sitting not to get renominated. It is awful hard to dethrone the king.

Reactions: larsIU
That’s where we disagree. I think Newsom would have a better chance or some other normal liberal candidate.

I think most dems would do better than Biden. But I think Biden would refuse to step down in a competition that he thinks he can win...and Biden likely thinks he could beat trump.

He can’t. She’ll place the race card into book deals and DNC hush money

LBJ wasn't dethroned. He abdicated.
Yes, between rising inflation from the guns and butter Great Society, and unrest over the first TV war … LBJ decided enough was enough. The law and order Chicago Mayor Dailey made the Chicago Democratic Convention a double header.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Not necessarily, just have to sell Michelle on the job.
Trump and Biden are the result of too much democracy. Seriously considering Michelle would make an abomination of the democratic process producing qualified people. If the Democrats must have a Black female, what about Susan Rice?

• Angry
Reactions: Willdog7
Trump and Biden are the result of too much democracy. Seriously considering Michelle would make an abomination of the democratic process producing qualified people. If the Democrats must have a Black female, what about Susan Rice?
She’d be awful. More of the same woke crap. If it’s Michelle might as well just stick with Harris.

Keep dreamin because we will,dump leads the GOP race.

I don't disagree but over 20 years we have argued about experience in government and until this moment you have felt not only is it not needed but is in fact detrimental. So color me confused.

I'd vote for her . . . if the Republicans would only nominate her. ;)

Yes, between rising inflation from the guns and butter Great Society, and unrest over the first TV war … LBJ decided enough was enough. The law and order Chicago Mayor Dailey made the Chicago Democratic Convention a double header.
And guess where the 2024 Democrat Convention is going to be?

2024 Democrat Convention in Chicago is going to make 1968 look tame. Wait until all the anti-Semites come out of the woodwork.

Plenty of time to get a larger popcorn maker.

Which is another reason nominating Trump is insane. Give the electorate an option, and Republicans have a chance at winning the election.

This is the biggest and most obvious failure of the two party system, even worse than the past eight years. The primary has killed moderate candidates for the GOP, and possibly for the Dems.

But will anything change? Doesn’t seem that way. The money is too great with the two parties.

Isn't Susan Rice one of the secret co-administrators right now?

I don't disagree but over 20 years we have argued about experience in government and until this moment you have felt not only is it not needed but is in fact detrimental. So color me confused.
You shouldn’t be confused. I’ve said, as a general matter, a record of accomplishment outside of government is better than somebody whose entire career is government experience. I stand by that.

Micelle Obama has nearly zero career accomplishments in our out of government— unless you count getting millions for writing a book about herself.

The only reason she is ever mentioned as a candidate for president is a cult of personality. And perversely, it’s not even her personality, it’s Barack’s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT