ADVERTISEMENT

WC Dads, hug your kids tonight

JamieDimonsBalls

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2015
I don’t often get this disturbed, but this story has ruined me for a few days. Not sure I’ve read a more heartbreaking scenario.

Good Lord. WTF is the story with the mother?.... Who would go that long with no contact with the dad knowing your 2 year old is with him... and was apparently in bad health. Guessing she wasn't mom of the year.

Good Lord. WTF is the story with the mother?.... Who would go that long with no contact with the dad knowing your 2 year old is with him... and was apparently in bad health. Guessing she wasn't mom of the year.

Clearly. I don’t know, but I am so angry and upset right now. Shit hits me hard when little innocent kids get shit hands like this.

I don’t often get this disturbed, but this story has ruined me for a few days. Not sure I’ve read a more heartbreaking scenario.

There was a story from the greater Cincinnati area your post reminded me of. Back in 2006, 3 year old Marcus Fiesel was wrapped in a blanket, duct taped and left in a closet while the idiots who were fostering him went to a family reunion.

He was autistic and depending on which story you believe, they just didn’t want to deal with him that day.

On top of that, the couple and their live in girlfriend reported him missing and rallied the community to help find him. All while they had already burned and disposed of his body in the middle of nowhere.

That case still haunts me. At the time I thought it was one of most disgusting, infuriating and heartbreaking stories I’d ever heard. I’ll never understand how someone could do something like that.

Oh my God.

That kind of thing shouldn't happen to a little kid in these current times.

If I were the mother, I don't know how I'd go on with life.

I'm not going to pass judgement based on this one article because we don't know everything that was going on, but that would be really really hard to live with.

I can’t imagine a parent not checking in much quicker, given the circumstances.

Clearly. I don’t know, but I am so angry and upset right now. Shit hits me hard when little innocent kids get shit hands like this.
I won’t read the link because I’m sure it will upset me too.

Bad stuff and bad conditions happen a lot with little kids in poverty. Lots and lots of trauma, too, from crappy parenting and living conditions out there, even in the US.

It’s one of the reasons I always use to drive home why welfare is necessary—forget the fairness of the parent receiving it, children are innocent and are not responsible for their parents or their circumstances.

I won’t read the link because I’m sure it will upset me too.

Bad stuff and bad conditions happen a lot with little kids in poverty. Lots and lots of trauma, too, from crappy parenting and living conditions out there, even in the US.

It’s one of the reasons I always use to drive home why welfare is necessary—forget the fairness of the parent receiving it, children are innocent and are not responsible for their parents or their circumstances.

This was in the UK. But agreed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT