ADVERTISEMENT

The Civil War should have been negotiated! - Trump lol

I already went one by one for you with the same article. 60% of housing value, which you tried to pass off, isn't the same as 60% of the rise in housing value, which was 24%. Good you've caught up.

You're multi-tasking while posting? Must be a skill. Congrats.

You're going to try and blame housing prices on a first year President, who took over in the middle of a major crisis? LOL

Let me guess, you blamed 9.5% unemployment on Obama in 2009.
no as i said i'm saying that covid hysteria contributed to housing prices. i like obama. i think he did an excellent job of pulling us out the mess we were in. biden creates messes. what was obama's line about not underestimating joe's ability to F things up. prescient....

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Don't even need to bother reading mcm's posts

It alternates between the 3 points

"woke is bad and must be irradicated"

"everything is biden's fault...tripped on a curb...biden's fault...stores are price gouging..biden's fault"

"don't care what trump did... grabbed a pussy? biden's fault....led an insurrection...biden's fault.."

Reactions: UncleMark

"everything is biden's fault...tripped on a curb...biden's fault...stores are price gouging..biden's fault"

"don't care what trump did... grabbed a pussy? biden's fault....led an insurrection...biden's fault.."
You forgot:

Anything good happening is in spite of Biden.

"Free cheese"

"stoker"

;)

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Bidenomics was coined by the Pubs as a slam, like Obamacare.

That’s entirely untrue.

It's not as definitive as I thought, but...

The intrigue: The Wall Street Journal’s Greg Ip used the term in a neutral way on April 7, 2021, writing that "while the successor to neoliberalism lacks a label, Bidenomics will do for now."
  • But the White House thinks the term came into the public domain via C-SPAN, courtesy of an insult from then-House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) in May 2021.
  • Republicans are determined not to let the term be redefined, with McCarthy tweeting a ripoff of a White House graphic that reads: "Bidenomics is about blind faith in government spending and regulations."

I suppose the Missouri Compromise, Comp of 1850 and Kansas Nebraska Acts over the span of 3 decades prior to the War could be considered "negotiations".

Guys, we can't put this boob back in the WH. Get your conservative big boy pants back on, GOP.
What’s wrong with that? The end of slavery should have been negotiated. Serious proposals were offered and various reasons nothing gained traction. The so called compromises weren’t. They weren’t sustainable solutions because they avoided the hard questions around ending slavery as an institution. Both sides were in an all or nothing mode. Baby steps may have been better.

What’s wrong with that? The end of slavery should have been negotiated. Serious proposals were offered and various reasons nothing gained traction. The so called compromises weren’t. They weren’t sustainable solutions because they avoided the hard questions around ending slavery as an institution. Both sides were in an all or nothing mode. Baby steps may have been better.
biblical inerrancy

see now you're learning. you stretched too far with a word you didn't know but that's okay. biden came out "transformative" and bam everything went to shit. all his free cheese expired and the country spiraled. then manchin came in and blocked him, then the house flipped and last year basically nothing got done. and wow things are improving ... in spite of biden.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT